Crisis II

We ran into the hospital.

"Hi I'm Alexa and we're Isabella's parents." She said.

"Oh yes, so it appears Isabella had an allergic reaction."

"Allergic reaction? To what?!" I asked.

"Peanut butter."

"I didn't know she was allergic to anything, how did we not know Jessica we're her parents." Alexa said.

"Because her social worker didn't tell us everything." I said through gritted teeth.

"She's stable now do you want to see her?" We nodded and followed the doctor to her room where Sabrina was.

"How did this happen?!" She asked.

"You never told us about her allergies!" She sighed.

"I know, i know it must've slipped my mind." She said looking guilty.

"Slipped your mind! Our daughter could've died because you failed to do your fucking job!" Alexa yelled.

"I know and I'm sorry."

"You're sorry!"

"Alexa walk away." I said Alexa pulled my hand away from her and walked to the bed Isabella was in joining Isabella on the bed. Alexa wiped her tears and kissed Isabella's cheek.

1 day earlier.

"Sofie come in." I said she walked in shaking my hand.

"Hi sofie i'm Jess and this is my wife Alexa."

The interview went smooth however i just didn't like her so i went on with the next interview. We had 5 interviews until we interviewed Megan and we knew we had found the one. She is smart well mannered she certified in cpr and came off as a responsible person.

"Megan I love you for this job." Alexa said.

"I couldn't have said it better myself." I said.

"You're hired." She smiled and shook our hands.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Jess and Mrs. Alexa." I smiled.

Date night was finally approaching and I was as nervous as ever.

I must've changed my outfit a ton of times until my wife came in.

"Baby you look beautiful stop changing." I sighed.

"I haven't been this nervous since our wedding." I said. She walked over to me and gave me a kiss.

"I'm going to get ready for our date night. Hopefully by the end of the night the dress that I'm going to wear will be right here on the floor while we-"

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said walking to the door, it was Megan.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey. Come in, we put her down for a nap but she should be up in the next hour or so."  She nodded.

"Make yourself comfortable, my wife made brownies your welcome to have some."

"Ok thank you."

Alexa walked out in a gold and black skin tight dress that complimented her legs. My mouth fell open and i was at lost for words.

"Wow Mrs. Alexa you look-"

"Breathtaking." I finished.

"Come on my beautiful wife. Let's go now so we can come back home and finish what you started." I teased.

"Jessica!" She scolded and i smiled. We walked out driving to the restaurant.

Present

"Ms. Jess I promise you-"

"Megan it's okay you didn't know." She nodded still shaking.

"Calm down. Don't beat yourself up over it." She sighed sitting down.

"Maybe you should go home get some rest." She nodded.

"You sure it's okay."

"I'm positive." I said.

She nodded getting up that's when 6 figures i knew all too well showed up.

"Where is my granddaughter and how could this happen!" My mom said running up to me with boyfriend Tom.

"Mom! What are you doing here?!"

Duh duh dum!!!!!!!

Momma's in town!!!

I hope u enjoyed this chapter!

Remember safe sex is the best sex 😂😂😂

I just wanted to say that have a good memorial day readers