There's no place like home.

He giggled as we played tag in the lobby.

"Tag jess you're it!" The 4 year said excitedly. I grabbed him spinning him around in circles kissing him.

"Never." I said and he giggled. I saw Alexa and Vanessa leaning on the wall, Alexa had a coffee in her hand and a change of clothes. She looked much better than she did yesterday.

"Calvin let me talk to Aunt Alexa." I said and he nods. I walk over to my wife putting my arm around her.

"How ya doing?"

"Better." I nod. "She's awake and I thought that maybe you'd want to see her before both of our parents hog her from you." I smile and kiss her interlacing our hands so that we can go back to the room.

When i walk in i see my mother tickling her while Tom is making funny faces. Mark is trying to do some type of magic trick and Isabella looks so unamused by it.

Caleb walks to me.

"They've bee doing this since she woke up, ones determined to be the better grandparent."

Isabella looks over at me and her eyes light up.

"Mommys!" She shouts putting her hands out for us. I smile and Alexa's eyes tear up.

"Awe." Alexa says racing to her I walk to her shocked and very happy, she called me mommy.

We joined her in the bed and she look at us giggling.

"Mommy." She said pointing at Alexa she then pointed to me.

"Mommy." She says.

"Yes we are your moms." I said, she leans on me and Alexa peppers her in kisses she giggles and I smile.

There was a small knock at the door and the doctor entered.

"So everything is perfectly fine with Isabella her levels are back to normal which I know you know Doctor Reed." The Doctor said looking at Alexa. She nods.

"So you just have to sign these papers and you can take her home." Alexa nods kissing Isabella again.

"Ready to go home?" She asked.

"Home."