A b i g a i l

+ + +

"Don't you dare think you're anything but mine."

+

Abigail Grader lived a sheltered life, protected from the cruel world that surrounded her. Pure and soft-spoken, she enjoyed the simplicity of life. 

That was until a business deal fell through due to her uncle's arrogant and foolish behaviour. In an attempt to fix his actions, a contracted marriage was drawn up, binding Abigail in a loveless arrangement. 

He was dangerous, respected and cold. Notorious for his ruthless business strategies and negotiations, Damien Russo had authority and power within the palm of his hand.

He lacked the capacity to love, but she had an abundance of it. As secrets unfold and walls are torn down, feelings are twisted with love, lust and betrayal. He would go to the depths of hell for her; she was, after all, the devil's favourite.

+

"D-Damien," she whimpered, "Not here."

"You're just so damn intoxicating," He murmured into her neck, nipping at her skin as his hands rubbed her inner thigh, "You've got me fucking addicted."

-----

Just a little disclaimer:

This book is for mature audiences. Contains violence, mature scenes, and abuse. If you find any of these topics uncomfortable then please do not read.

There's an age gap between Abigail and Damien but I want to emphasise that all characters are of legal age. Also although Abigail's character may be shy and innocent, she is not a child nor is she dumb; her personality will grow.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy

<3