{3} Our Near Death Experience

***

***

I was walking through the crowded halls of Hogwarts with Ron and Harry. It turned out that Harry had not gotten in trouble, but was instead put on the Gryffindor Quidditch team as a Seeker. I was fairly surprised when he had come back and told us that. Ron was surprised as well, "Seeker? But first years never make their house teams! You must be the youngest Quidditch player in-"

Harry cut him off, "A century, according to McGonagall." Fred and George who were Ron's older brothers and were twins walked over to us.

"Hey, well done, Harry, Wood's just told us!" Fred said from Harry's right.

"Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters." Ron explained to him.

George stood to Harry's left, "Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch."

I laughed a little, "Sounds like it."

Fred cut in, "Brutal. But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally."

We started to walk across the courtyard as George shouted, "But they'll turn up in a month or two!" Harry looked very worried by this point.

I put my hand on Harry's shoulder, "Don't listen to them. Everything will be fine." Hopefully...

Ron added on, "Quidditch is great. Best game there is! And you'll be great, too!" Hermione must've spotted us because she came running over.

"But I've never even played Quidditch," Harry said, dejectedly, "What if I make a fool of myself?"

Hermione spoke which made her presence known, "You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood." Harry looked over at Ron and I in confusion. I shrugged my shoulders saying I have no idea what she was talking about.

***

Hermione lead us over to a case full of trophies. We stopped in front of it and Hermione pointed at a plaque. It listed off the Gryffindor Quidditch players and one name stood out to me. Under Seeker, it had the name James Potter at the bottom. Ron looked amazed as well as Harry, "Whoa. Harry, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too."

Harry shook his head, "I-I didn't know."

***

After we were done looking at the plaque, we had walked towards the staircase and up it. I heard something moving and turned around to look. The stone railing beside of the door was being sucked into the wall. I looked at it in confusion before shrugging it off and continuing to walk. "I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you than you do." Ron said.