Epilogue

***

***

(Kira's mother is played by Emma Stone)

I had been home for awhile and my Mom wasn't even here yet. Of course, she was still at work. I couldn't be sad over this right now. I should be happy... but I'm not. I missed Hogwarts so much which is weird. I never thought that I would miss school so much. Something about Hogwarts makes it feel like a second home to me. I smiled at just the thought of it. I sat on the couch in the living room with Zera curled up beside of me.

I jumped slightly when I heard the sound of the door opening. It was Mom, she must've just gotten back from work. I tried to avoid looking at her as she walked inside. She noticed me sitting on the couch and said, "Hey! How was Hogwarts? Who won the house cup?"

I finally turned to her, "How do you know so much about Hogwarts?" She set all of her stuff down and sat beside of me on the couch.

She looked over at me and sighed, "I know a lot about it because I used to go there," She pulled a wand out of her boot, "I'm a witch."

I turned to her, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I wanted to wait until I told you about it. It's what she wanted." Her eyes wandered to the necklace that she had gotten me for Christmas.

I stared at her in confusion, "Who?" She got up and I stared at her as she walked out of the room. I waited for a minute or two before she finally came back with what looked like a photo album. She sat back down beside of me and opened the photo album.

Mom looked around at all the picture before she finally pointed at one, "Her." It was the same girl that I saw in the mirror. The one that looked like Mom. Her and a younger version of my Mom were hugging each other as they faced the camera and they both had on Hogwarts robes. (She is played by Karen Gillan. I know that Karen Gillan plays younger Lily, but she doesn't in my story. Thank you.)

I looked back at my mom, "Who is she? Why do you guys look alike? Are you guys twins? Why have I never seen her?"

Mom laughed, "Hold your horses. We weren't twins even though we looked very similar. People would always mistake us for twins the first time they met us. I knew her when my name was still Kimberly Hunter. So before I met my husband. He wasn't a wizard like you and I are. Her and I were so close and we told each other everything. Like with you and Hermione."

I asked the question that's been on my mind for awhile, "Mom, who is she?"

She closed her eyes and sighed, "That is Ruby Scamander... and she's your actual Mom."