( 1. ) Titles ✓

— "My Bestfriend's Brother"

— "Jeff's Little Sister"

— "Adopted by [Teenage Boy Band]"

Okay, thanks for telling me your entire plot. Sometimes it's better to leave your title more ominous and use the description to describe the plot instead. Because if you do both, like above, people are just re-reading the same thing and get bored easily.

Honestly, the idea of being so-and-so's sibling isn't bad, but that can't be your character's only trait. Your character is an individual and you need to describe them as such so they're more interesting. It also puts way too much emphasis on that fact. Bring it up subtly in your story, not grandly in your title.

Personally, I like one-worded titles. It's catchy and easy to fit on a cover. Two or three words are okay, but please don't make a whole sentence the title for your story.

— "The Bed We Never Shared Because You A Hoe"

— "Jonathan Was a Liar and You All Knew It"

— "Why Do I Waste My Time Doing Things That Nobody Cares To Talk About"

Keep it short and sweet. Change those, for these below:

— "Bed of Lies"

— "Known Liar"

— "Undesired"

Make sure people can pronounce it. If you find a word on Google and you think it's cute, but you can't pronounce it, you probably shouldn't use it then.

Be creative and try to add some originality to it. You'll be fine if you keep that in mind. :)