meet up at shopping

How strange is the logic of our mind, we look for compromise when we are wrong, but we look for justice when others are wrong..

•••••••••••••••••••

" gem! What are you doing here? We literally came here to buy pair of shoes for me but you are standing here checking this freaking book" Libra came rushing towards Gemini with one bag hanging on her shoulder , other held in her one hand while the fingers of other hand were working on the screen of her cellphone.

"Whoa calm down Libby. It's not that I'm gonna run away from here or something." Gem looked at her miserable elder sister who always seemed to have many tasks to handle at the same time.

" Well first tell me, why did you leave me and came here_" her eyes shifted from gem's face to her hands which were holding books"and look, which book are you holding" she squealed in annoyance.

Gemini placed that book back on the shelf not to anger her sister anymore" nothing just zodiac fanfiction". She tried her best to ease the tension knowing that it was not best time to argue with her already pissed off sister.

" You and your fiction reading, God grow up gem, you got better tasks up in your sleeves." Libra said in her elderly sibling behavior and moved forward to hand her a bag.

Gemini took the bag from Libra's hand" by the way where is aqua, last time I checked she was with you Libby" Gemini curiously asked and started following Libra in shopping mall.

"Don't forget that I have couple of annoying sisters, if one couldn't stand by me for more than five minutes, how do you expect the other will stay rooted at the same place without sneaking out to feed her hunger for adventure" well Libra stated as it was a fact that her both sisters gem and Aquarius were troublesome for her.

Gemini grinned silently and kept pacing quickly after her elder sister.

................

Aquarius POV

"Oh God, Sag is not replying to my texts. What do I do now?" Libra said almost to her self with worried expressions on her face.

" Why are you even calling your boyfriend at this time, don't you see that we are busy?" I asked kind of annoyed.

"Well this is the reason I wanna talk to him. I want him to give me suggestion about which colored shoes should I buy." Libra answered while her fingers started typing something again.

"You know, you can call him if he is not replying" I suggested because it was obvious that despite dragging both sisters along in this mall, she still needed the suggestion from her boyfriend, as if we were of no use.

"Oh here, he replied" Libby replied with the toothy grin as he could see her through screen. I mentally eye rolled at her before peeking at her cellphone a little to know what's going on.

Sag: yeah honey, what's up:)

Libby: wanna know which colored shoes should I buy:/

Sag: ohhh every color suits you love but I think....

Aghhhh seriously???? I can't read their conversation anymore. They can't stop buttering each other and I'm starting to feel like I'm living with Romeo and Juliet of this century. A smile escaped my lips.

I took a look at Libby and she was still busy in conversation. I didn't want to get bored just sitting here like a robot when Gemini was God knows where. I slowly got up and started exploring dressing areas.

"Heyyy aqua, what are you doing here?" I looked up and saw my best friend taurus coming towards me with her boyfriend virgo.

"Oh hey, I just came here with Libby and gem, libby needed to buy something" I said while I pulled her in a hug.

"Haha don't tell me that you and gem are again being used as a tool in Libby's hands" Virgo said smiling while giving me a side hug after me and Libby parted.

"Yup absolutely. We have been dragged again helplessly." I made a face that showed extreme sadness which made taurus laugh so hard and eventually me and virgo started laughing too.

After sometime we headed towards the place where I left Libby.

............................................................

Please vote this chapter