adventure

Sun of Saturday afternoon was not on it's full glory because clouds have stubbornly hugged it blocking it's sight from any possible sight.

I lowered down the black shades of Cap's blue coloured BMW and i closed my eyes to let the cold chilling air brush it's feathers on my skin.

For a moment I didn't want to open my eyes and wanted to live in the same bliss.

I turned towards left to find cap driving with all his his eyebrows knitted together and lips shut together as if promising to not let go of each other and his right hand holding steering wheel in a firm hold while the elbow of other arm was resting on the window seal,hand keeping tilted head in place.

Noticing my calculating gaze, his head turned towards me and noticed my expression engraved in curiosity. His eyes instantly softened I couldn't stop comparing his brown eyes with brown hoodie that he was wearing at the moment.

Both colors made perfect combination to his personality. He removed his elbow from window and placed his hand on left leg. He was wearing blue denim jeans with pair of white sneakers.

My eyes following his every movement..

He focused his back towards the road"you seem quite relaxed, huh?" An unexpected question left his vocal chords.

A soft smile appeared on my face"yeah. You know I can't believe that I'm going on a trip with you," I looked away from his face towards the trees that were quickly rushing past us in a blur" moreover for two days, that's amazing!" His lips twitched in response.

"We haven't even reached there yet." He exclaimed and lips lips twitched a little.

Last time at my place, during breakfast, cap asked me to go on a trip with him on weekend. I told Libby about this and she seemed to be okay with this. According to her, cap was a nice guy and could be trusted.

So I informed cap that I was ready to go with him. Then he told me about a small forest situated at two hours ride away from our house. Apparently there was a small cabin where we were supposed to stay.

We agreed to go on this weekend and he contacted the owner of the cabin and booked it for Saturday and Sunday.

We had to leave at Saturday afternoon after cap finished his classes so that we could reach there around evening time and could spend the night time and next Sunday enjoying.

Soon our ride came to halt and cap turned off the engine, unlocking the door and exited the car. I pushed myself from seat ready to follow his lead when I find him taking quick strides towards my side so I decided to wait and let him open the door for me.

Once I was out, my mouth dropped open taking in the view ahead of me.

It was a small two storey cabin surrounded by trees. The entire texture of cabin was made up of wood and I saw a glass window on the second storey.

While I was taking in the sight, cap pulled out two small bags out of trunk of the car, one was mine and other was Cap's.

He ushered me to follow him Inside. There was a staircase which we had to climb in order to reach to the main green coloured door.

Woods creaked underneath our feet as we both climbed up the wooden stairs. Cap entered I side the cabin and I noticed a big wooden bench placed besides the window and there was enough place to stand and marvel the sight ahead.

I turned around and my eyes widened at the beautiful scenery in front of me. There were trees surrounding the road from where we came and there was another cabin down the road, few feet away from our cabin.
It was also equally beautiful as this one.

Cap appeared again at the door after a min, smiling nervously,looking dashing, telling me to come inside.

He might have understood my condition because he advanced towards me and took a hold of my hand and led me inside. His brown hoodie and blue denim jeans at full view.

As I entered inside, a loud gasp escaped my lips"what!"I unconsciously freed my hand from his grip and took a step further and looked around.

A soft music reached my ear drums that was playing inside the room, creating a dreamy environment Inside...

This can't be real..

It was a small room made entirely of woods which was giving it brown texture. There was a plush brown sofa placed beside the wall where there was a glass window, that opened towards the backside of cabin.

"No way. no freaking way, you're kidding me!" I exclaimed in awe.

I took a step ahead ravishing in the dark yet secure feeling which promised tranquility

There was a fireplace underneath the window and the sound of fire mixed up with the soft music giving birth to a whole new sensation that was creating a peaceful feeling at the pit of my stomach.

Next to the couch was wooden dining table and towards the left was snooker table which was placed beside wall having another glass window in front of which,curtain was drawn.

I felt a tug at my forearm and noticed that a hand took a hold of my forearm gently and I turned to look at the brown orbs of a person who made it possible for me to encounter this bliss.

"You wanna go upstairs?" He asked me with a soft look in his eyes.

"Hell yeah!" I shouted immediately which made his lips tug upward in a smile, not so big but enough to spread warmth inside of me that enveloped me securely in it's hold.

He led me on a grey carpeted floor, climbing upstairs that were also carpeted with same grey carpet.

As soon as view of room on upper storey started to come in view, yet another gasp left my mouth.

And now I was sure...

This can't be happening..

I was imagining things..

There was a small but very nice bedroom with v- shaped ceiling that was only few feet above Cap's head, not high enough which surprisingly did wonders to dark closed off mysterious setting of this cabin.

There was a huge king sized bed placed on the left side, covered with brown bedsheets. And above it was a giant frame of an amazing green forest which created a beautiful view.

I turned around towards right and that was it.

I was dreaming.

"You're something else!" I muttered absentmindedly..

A brown coloured bath tub was placed underneath a glass window that was shut but still a beautiful view of trees could be seen fully.

I free myself from Cap's grip and practically jumped at him like a cap, hugging him so tightly as if my life depended on him.

A beautiful chuckle escaped his lips which soon shifted in a booming laughter as he instantly wrapped his arms around me securely.

My eyes moistened at it"oh my God,cap! Thank you so much" my voice broke in the end which made contact stiffen immediately.

He released me from his hold and put me back on the ground which I resisted, to stay in his hold longer that that.

He removed locks of my hair away that were now covering my face and grabbed my chin gently and lifted my face upward.

As our eyes met, I saw worry, confusion, softness and warmth all at once in his beautiful brown orbs and my breath hitched for a moment.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••