get together

Mistake is a single page in a part of life, but friendship is a book. So don't lose a full book for a single page..

••••••••••••••

Soon Gemini and libra saw Aquarius coming their way along with taurus and virgo.

"Libby,gem, look who is here!" Aquarius exclaimed excitedly when she caught up with libra.

"Well, what a coincidence, what's up guys" Libby asked Taurus and virgo sweetly forgetting about Aquarius' rebellious behavior which she displayed just moments ago.

" Well I wanted to shop today and Virgo just wanted to hang out with me, and now we are almost done and gonna head back home." Taurus informed libra.

"Hm, seems interesting" Gemini cheered out of her bubbly nature.

"Well it's not that Interesting, roaming around in this hot weather and work your ass out to get the things that you need to buy" Libra replied clearly sending the vibes that she was already tired.

" Well I'm so done with this shopping today." Taurus seemed to react the same way as Libra did.

" So when are you gonna head back home" libra asked looking at virgo, cautious about if both of them had anymore plans for the day.

"We are about to leave. By the way why don't you girls come and hang out at our place today. It's near." Virgo suggested.

"Yes that would be great" Aquarius jumped in excitement as it was the most perfect thing to be done.

"Um no, I think we should go back home, need to prepare lunch an-" as libra was trying to make an excuse, her sentence was cut off in the middle of conversation when her cellphone beeped because of receiving text.

Libra checked out her phone and read the text." It's sag, wanna hang out" Libby informed everyone.

" Great, tell him to catch you up at our place and you guys come along too, that would be fun" Virgo said

After thinking for a moment Libra agreed and all of them headed towards taurus' home.
.........................

Gemini POV

We were all gathered at taurus' place watching horror movie while eating popcorns. Libby, sag and taurus and virgo were in the bed while aqua was sitting on the carpet intently watching movie. I was sitting alone on couch.

Someone knocked at the door. Everyone watched at each other's faces as to who will go and open the door. Taurus looked at virgo but he just groaned not being in a mood to open the door at all.

So finally as they were all comfy in bed and aqua was not distracted from the knock and was still watching the movie. I huffed when the realization hit me that I was the one who is supposed to open the door.

I jumped out of the couch and soon reached the door and unlocked it.

A guy around virgo's age (a year older than me) was standing at the door. He was all suited up and looking quite decent or should I say hot by the appearance and aura he radiated.

When neither I spoke a word nor he did, I finally decided to break the ice.

"Yes!?" I said or most apparently asked him as I didn't know what to say to this guy ,not because I didn't know what to say but because I had the feeling that he didn't want to have a conversation.

"Hey! I'm Capricorn, Virgo's friend." He stated with no expressions on his face as he was just wasting time with me standing there and introducing himself.

Well what am I even thinking. Since when have i started noticing this much to others?

When I looked again at his face, I found his eyes expectantly waiting for my answer.

God how dumb I am. I'm supposed to introduce myself too. I quickly brushed all the thoughts away and gave him a big toothy grin.

"Oh alright. I'm gemini, and people call me gem. Well it's okay you can call me gem too although I don't know you well but still as you told me you are virgo's bestie so I suppose it's not that much of a problem and obviously i-" I was about to say more but was quickly cut off mid sentence by him.

"Alriight miss gem, I get it, can you move aside please?" He asked again with the same blank expression. Like what the hell. Why in such a hurry. He could have at least let me complete my sentence. I was being nice to him.

How rude!!!!

"GEM?" His voice snapped me out of of my thoughts again when I noticed that I was still blocking his way.

Well mister I'm not gonna make it easy for you now because you messed with the wrong girl...

Yup that's exactly what i was thinking at the moment.

"Yes CAP?" I asked innocently. Adding up to his already frowned face another frown.

"Will you let me in?" He said when he took a step forward ready to shoo me aside to get in.

I held the door tightly and became a statue at the spot completely blocking his path.

"Well nope. Let me ask Virgo first. What if you are a criminal. I don't wanna take your responsibility on my shoulders by letting you in to rob the entire house." I told him trying to copy his blank expressions but failing miserably as i am sure that my eyes were showing all the mischievous glint.

"Do I look like a robber to you?" He asked ,stunned by my earlier statement.

"We will see who you turn out to be." I said and before laugh could escape my lips I quickly closed the door on his face and went inside the room to let Virgo know about his friend which I was sure,was not a robber.

That thought itself made me smile again.

As I entered the room. I spotted Virgo who was looking at me questioningly.

"There is some guy named cap, he claims to be your friend, I told him to wait outside." I told virgo.

"Cap? Who is this cap?" Virgo knitted his eyebrows thinking, then quickly he turned to me" you mean Capricorn? Oh gosh, why did you leave him outside." He panicked and jumped out of bed and headed outside.

But before he could leave the room, that cap guy was already inside the room.

Hmm without permission. Is he really virgo's friend? It would be nice to know him...

While I was thinking all this ,virgo introduced him to everyone except Taurus who I suppose knew him already.

This guy gave the same cold treatment to everyone else in the room but he greeted Taurus with a friendly smile.

As there was space beside me on the couch and bed was already occupied so Virgo motioned him towards the couch.

He put one glance at me and occupied sat beside me with the look that said he was not willing to sit beside me at all but was compelled to do so.

Well I'm not willing to sit beside this rude guy either....

I mentally rolled my eyes at him and started watching movie.

During the movie he kept engaging in conversation with the Virgo in quite informal way every now and then which was quite strange for me.

From his first impression I thought he hates talking but I think I was right to some extent because he was striking the conversation with virgo only, not with anyone else in the room.

........................

Please vote this chapter