scorpio's eyes catch gem

Chain is as strong as it's weakest linkage
And arm is as strong as it's weakest pulse
So avoided finding solution s with the power of arm
Cause mind is as strong as time's biggest linkage..

••••••••••

Libra POV

After watching movies and having dinner, I bade goodbye to sag when he, virgo and aries headed towards their home. Capricorn also went along with them. After spending little bit more time at taurus', I decided to leave too.

So me, aqua and gem left for our house too. From mall taurus, aqua and virgo came back in taurus' car. Gem and I came in Taurus' house in my car. And now we were going back in my car.

" What do you think, what should I wear on party?" Gem asked. She was sitting in the back seat. I was driving while aqua was sitting in front at passenger seat.

I looked at her through rearview mirror and found her eyes moving between me and aqua in hope of any possible answer.

"You can wear any dress. You got alot for school parties." Aqua answered before I could suggest.

" But how do I get to know which one would be better. You know everyone has already seen my all the dresses on parties." She told us wide eyed with the gesture of her hands moving in the air to emphasize on her each word while speaking.

" Oh gem, now don't you dare to say that you got no dress for party" I quickly interrupted because I knew where this conversation was leading to.

" But I can't wear the same dress twice. I have already worn every single party dress for once. And I'm not going to wear them again" she told us in the way as it was end of the conversation and started looking outside the window.

God gem is seriously so childish...

" And who made this rule that you can't wear the same dress twice?" Aqua asked a little irritated.

"I made this rule. And I'm serious when I say that I'm not gonna wear any dress from my wardrobe" gem stated narrowing her eyes at aqua and then she turned her attention towards me " and Libby you are going to buy me a new dress tomorrow for party" she declared while leaning a little forward to get a clear view of my face.

" Why? What have I done? Why don't you buy yourself a dress from your own pocket money. I'm not gonna buy a new dress for myself but hey I need to buy one for my baby sister! Not gonna happen" I was not surprised because this happens all the time.

Gem being a youngest of us is spoiled in our family and even though she has enough money to buy her expensive new dress but whenever she needs something, she asks me or aqua to buy her that thing.

" Then why are you both elder than me. This is your responsibility to buy me a new dress." She said little irritated by my previous comment and crossed her arms over her chest and again started looking outside.

She is so moody...

" So you are trying to say that its our mistake that we are elder than you?" Aqua asked her while looking back and giving her *are you serious* look.

" Whatever. When both of you make me do all house chores, at that you say that you are elder and I should listen to your orders. Same like you both are queens and I have to obey your commands. So why don't you bother to think the same way now? You are elder so you are gonna buy me new dress for party, that's it" this time she looked in aqua's eyes and tried to convince her.