unexpected

Ree spent the night at my place then dropped me at taurus' place. He convinced me to stay at taurus' place until Libby comes back because it was not safe to stay at home alone when Scorpio lived just next door.

In the beginning I resisted but then I understood that he was right about it. How long will he able to stay with me. He had his own business to attempt to and who knows when Scorpio comes and barging inside my house without permission. I would not be able to call anyone.

So I agreed to come to taurus' place and she was okay to hear that I was gonna stay at her place for few days. I didn't inform Libby about anything that happened last night and Instructed ree to do the same. He was not comfortable with this idea but then he said that he will handle the issue himself and I don't need to worry about it.

So here I am sitting with taurus in the lounge at taurus' place watching Discovery channel while both eating popcorns. Although I was getting bored to death and same was the case with taurus but there was nothing better to do anyway.

"Hey you wanna have some coffee?" Taurus abruptly sat up straight placing her bowl of popcorns on side table and asked me out of blue.

"Nope, am feeling sleepy, I think I'm gonna head to my room to take little nap" I told her mimicking her action of putting popcorns away, ready to stand up and bolt inside my room but one glance at Taurus and I knew she had other plans for me.

"Great, so you are feeling sleepy, me too, why not go out for shopping and chill out for a while?" She clapped her hands a little too excitedly and this gesture made me smile at her sweetness.

"If you say so-" before I could finish my sentence she interrupted me.

"Okay, now hurry up and go get changed. We will spend couple of hours okay!" She asked and without getting my answer, ran towards her room to change herself too.

I shook my head while a smile was playing on my face and went to my room as well.

Soon we both were inside the mall, entering and leaving boutiques one after the other, not at all satisfied with what was being offered. After God knows how long, we finally exited the mall, done with shopping, all tired and exhausted.

We decided to eat snacks, pizza and drinks inside the car, drained of all the energy to actually step into the restaurant and spend another half an hour while eating in public.

When we were finally home, taurus decided to go to her room to rest for awhile and i, after placing my stuff in my room, headed towards kitchen to put left over pizza inside the fridge.

While I was bringing out a water bottle after putting pizza inside, I  heard someone clearing his throat and found Capricorn standing there at doorstep.

I was surprised to see him but he looked equally surprised to find me there. He kept looking at me for awhile and I too didn't know what to say as I forgot all my manners of conversation. Not knowing what to say I averted my gaze from him to back on my hands in which I was holding a bottle of water.

As if he realized the tension, of God knows whatever sort, between us and again cleared his throat which made me look at him once again blinking at twice the normal rate but at the same time was ashamed of being nervous in front of him.

"Uh-hi!" He seemed like he wanted nothing but to turn back and run away as far as he could but nonetheless he was able to initiate the conversation and I was thankful to him that he saved me from starting conversation awkwardly.