Chapter 7

◢✥◣  

Dreams of the Past

  ◥✥◤  

Scarlett paced up and down as she narrated the night's events to her not-so-human family. Everyone listened with delight, especially Lucy, her cute large elf ears standing upright with all the attention. Her excitement was at its peak, knowing that the Mikaelsons actually exist. Carlisle was not happy with the turn of events - he hated vampires.

"Good Lord, ungrateful hooligans. I told you this was a wrong place to be."

"Oh good heavens sir, why do you keep saying that?" questioned Willow.

"They're so dangerous. So dangerous. It's not our world to mess with. Anyways," he let out a huge yawn that made Iris ruffle her feathers, "it's midnight and it's really time I go to sleep-"

Willow chuckled as Carlisle passed out while talking. She turned around and walked to her room, with Iris on her shoulders still and Lucy following her.

Willow's room had subtle lighting, with minimalistic furniture. A medium size wooden four-poster bed sat in the middle of the room with light blue sheets, with no shortage of pillows. She loved blue, ever since she got sorted into her house in Hogwarts- Ravenclaw. The window was clad with light green curtains, which had a direct view of her plants outside, with some black cauldrons on the deck.

On one side of the room was her wardrobe with clothes for all the occasions and the other side, which was her favorite, had her oak study with her parchments, quills, and inks. Beside the table, she stacked a few more books that were close to her heart. The walls had photos of her along with Lucy and Iris, goofing around in the Quidditch World Cup with hats bigger than their heads.

Iris perched over on the bed's footboard and watched her owner untie her hair.

Lucy finally broke the silence, "How did they look Willow?"

She chuckled to herself thinking about the night. She was frustrated with the ungrateful vampires except for the man who walked her home.

"Handsome- er. Um, they look just like normal humans," she corrected herself, being a little flustered. "That Niklaus Mikaelson is a riot, Merlin's beard. Paranoid, ungrateful, narcissistic..."

Willow went on and on about him and got into the details of the night as she changed into her hazel silk night robes. She talked of Kol Mikaelson and mentioned that she had already bumped into him that very morning.

Lucy couldn't contain her excitement. "Was he the same man who walked you home Willow?"

"Nope" she stated as she sat on the side of her soft, comfy bed, "It was the other brother, Elijah Mikaelson."

Was she smitten by the chocolate-eyed vampire? Maybe a little, she thought, as she drifted into another world of thoughts.

Lucy nudged her by her thigh and broke her bubble of thoughts.

"Yes yes Lucy, you were asking?"

The little elf gave her a smirk, almost knowing what she was thinking of. She came close to her owner, her eyes gleaming from the light from the side lamp.

"I think Willow Scarlett should sleep, it's getting late."

Willow smiled and bent low to plant a kiss on Lucy's forehead. Following suit, Iris hopped on the bed to her beloved owner, stretching out her head in anticipation of a forehead kiss too. It was an everyday ritual.