Chapter 11

◢✥◣

Home Bound

◥✥◤

"I think it's time we talk, girl to girl!" squealed the curly-haired woman aggressively.

The next thing she knew was her thrown brashly onto the smooth flooring of the Malfoy Mansion, with Bellatrix hovered over her. It was almost as if she was sniffing Willow, the Raven curls of hers falling over Willow's face.

A tall, disgruntling looking man handed over something sharp to Bellatrix. The ghastly woman traced the sharp knife on her heavily breathing chest, yet to make any sort of lacerations.

"Tell me you twat! Where are those three?"

Her voice made Willow's flesh crawl, but she did not dare leave her answer-less even though she did not know anything.

"Please- I d-don't know anything!" whimpered Willow, trying to control herself from crying and screaming out loud in fear.

"Don't lie you pesky little bitch. Tell me where they are or things may become a little bit, let's say, nasty," she hissed.

Willow felt the knife piercing her skin slowly and even felt a trickle of blood on her chest but did not dare open her mouth to hint her pain to the death eater in front of her.

"I- really don't know. Ever since I w-went back to Hogwarts, I did not hear a w-word from them...p-please! Let me go" she quavered.

"Maybe with a bit of motivation..."

Willow's scream echoed throughout the mansion, as she felt one sharp slash across her chest.

"She says she doesn't know anything!"

"Shut up, Draco!" shrieked Bellatrix, pausing her torture techniques to address her nephew, "I know you cannot see your swine of a friend suffering so you might as well get you cowardly self out of here!"

"Theo! Do something! Tell her to stop!" Willow heard Draco begging, her eyes closed from the agonizing pain. But she let out another wincing scream of pain as she was punctured with another few slashes from Bellatrix.

"IM SAYING THIS NOW. ANY MORE SYMPATHIES DIRECTED TOWARDS THIS TRAITOR, THE MORE SHE'S GOING TO GET HURT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU COWARDS," shouted Bellatrix in her high pitched voice. Every time she spoke, Willow's fear hit its peak. But she sensed her two friends here, maybe if she appealed...

"Draco...Theo..."

"I. SAID. OUT!" she got up in annoyance right before stabbing the knife in one of Willow's palms that she was holding on to. The mansion was reverberating with Willow's agonizing screams once again.

She half opened her eyes, not able to comprehend and anticipate what could happen next. Willow had no idea how she was still alive - one of her palms stabbed while her chest was pooled with her own blood. But she could faintly make out a standing Bellatrix hovering over her, as she pulled her wand out of her black robes. If her eyes weren't deceiving her, then a sleek wand was pointed towards her.

"Those swines escaped right under my nose thanks to that ridiculous elf!" squealed an irritated Bellatrix. "A pureblood like you sidelining with those traitors makes you one! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TRAITOR!"

"W-what makes you think I will support the one who murdered my parents out of cowardice" spat Willow in all the pain.

"You dare talk to me like that? To the purest servant of the Dark Lord? CRUCIO!"