Chapter 13: Lovely Breakout

A/N: You guys voted on Star Sapphire, get ready for the power of love (cheesy I know).

Kara's P.O.V.
I saw the intruder, a girl in a skintight purple suit, in my mind she almost belonged in a strip club. "You house a dangerous person that I must collect. He must be embroidered with love and compassion." "You aren't taking him." I said, knowing she was talking about Atrocitus. He's our only lead on how to cure (F/N), I can't let her take him. She then used purple energy from her ring to knock me against a wall. I thudded to the ground and saw her make a purple hammer she was about to crush me, that was until a hooked chain yanked the hammer away from her. I saw (F/N) holding Atrocitus. "You looking for the Hellboy wannabe?" (He/She) spoke triumphantly. She then licked her lips and said to (him/her) "No, I'm looking for you, Dark Matter."

Earlier
Your P.O.V.
You headed back to the DEO with Batman and John. John insisted on flying us to the DEO. He said "Whoever's attacking the DEO either needs Atrocitus or Supergirl." Batman replied "Or maybe someone who isn't there." you looked at the Dark Knight and said "Let's prepare for anything." As if on que, Atrocitus showed up and attacked. You could see his seething rage and he said "Now I end the Bat, the Lantern, and the Shifter." and Atrocitus broke the bubble John held you in. You and Batman recovered by teleporting and gliding respectively to the same building. John however was caught mid-flight by Atrocitus.

Batman used his grappling hook to anchor Atrocitus down but it was burned by his skin, you then followed up by charging at Atrocitus only to be batted away by him. John then released a green shockwave knocking Atrocitus back and releasing him from his grasp. You saw this as an opening and used your hook chain to wrap around Atrocitus and yanked him to the building. He landed with a thud and you warped a jail cell around him. Batman said "Let's bring this alien back to lockup." to which you said "This time, I'm flying."

Timeskip to the DEO
You saw a woman in what seemed to be a very revealing purple suit. She almost looked like a stripper. You overheard her say "You house a dangerous person that I must collect. He must be embroidered with love and compassion." you knew she was talking about the sunburn victim you were holding. And you heard Kara say "You aren't taking him." to which you stepped out and saw a purple hammer form. Using your hook chain, you yanked the hammer out of her hand and retorted "You looking for the Hellboy wannabe?" and she licked her lips, saying almost seductively "No, I'm looking for you, Dark Matter." Dark Matter attained control your body and merged with you.

Kara's P.O.V.
(F/N) was nowhere to be found, Dark Matter took control, and (he/she) looked pissed. (He/She) had a black robe with a cloak and (his/her) hook chain formed into a scythe, (he/she) also formed a raven out of dark energy. (He/She) almost looked like the Grim Reaper.

(He/She) said to the purple lady with a menacing, demonic voice "And why do you want me?" "To teach you compassion

(He/She) said to the purple lady with a menacing, demonic voice "And why do you want me?" "To teach you compassion. Only then will I leave." she said. Dark Matter laughed, it sounded like a demon laughing in a cave. It was pretty terrifying. (He/She) said "I don't have time for this. Leave now, and I will make sure you don't endure a lifetime of suffering. The likes of which Hell itself condemns." She started to shiver. (He/She) then dragged (his/her) scythe on the ground causing sparks to fly, Dark Matter said "Are you willing to chance a fate such as that?" and the lady blasted a purple projectile at Dark Matter and it went through (him/her), having no effect.

The lady was shocked and Dark Matter said "Did you really think it would be that easy?" and approached her. She started walking back all while Dark Matter was phasing in and out of view, making (him/her) ghostly. She made a sword and started swinging violently hoping for some type of effect, only for nothing to happen. (He/She) said "You think you can come down here, let a rage infested alien out, threaten my girlfriend, and kill me? You are a whole new kind of delusional lady." This comment enraged her causing her to thrash her sword even more violently until she was backed up against a wall. Dark Matter grabbed her throat and said "Get out, and never return." and threw her through a portal.

As Dark Matter was reduced back to (F/N), I asked "Where does that portal go to?" to which (he/she) replied "Saturn." I chuckled as (F/N) returned to normal. I leaned in and kissed (him/her), I didn't care that others were around, I wanted everyone to know. With that out of the way (F/N) only had one more Lantern to take care of. While we were kissing, Dark Matter said out loud "Get a room you two." to which (F/N) jokingly replied "We're in a room, you just happen to be in the same room." All the agents, including Alex, were laughing up a storm. Once it died down Brainy peeped "I don't get it."

A/N: Been meaning to upload this, but with all that's going on I had to slow down and remember everything I have and everyone the world has lost. I will be working on the next chapter as soon as I finish some things at home. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Make sure if you want to vote for the next book, head on over to the conversation section of my account to vote there. The next chapter will have a rage feuled kitty cat, so watch out for that and have a great day/night. :)