Chapter 6: Reveals and Firsts

Your P.O.V.
You saw Dark Matter and said "I won't kill you. We will coexist but on my terms, understand." Dark Matter nodded and spoke in a dark yet calm voice "Fully." With that you awoke back in your cell and saw you had no wound on your body. You saw Supergirl outside your cell pacing back and forth, you said "Worried about me?" She was surprised when you woke up and said "Is Dark Matter gone?" You said "Dark Matter didn't mean to do all that. That device you found inside me was a nano-explosive. Blame Lillian." "She did that to you?" Supergirl spoke. You nodded and saw something familiar about her, she almost looked like Kara. You took a shot in the dark and said "Yeah, she did this to me Kara. You think you could stop her?" She took a step back and was a mumbling mess. She said "How did you know?" "Just put your hair back and some glasses on and you're back to being Kara. It's obvious really." You said, confident yet in pain. She chuckled slightly, you could tell she was embarrassed. You said "I guess that means no date tonight right?" "We're still on, it'll just have to be here." Supergirl chuckled. You nodded and said "I understand." and before Kara left she blew you a kiss. You blushed and said "What time will I see you?" She said "8:30." "I'll be counting the seconds." you said laying back down to numb the pain. She then walked off going back to work.

You decided, since you made a deal with Dark Matter, to let (him/her) out. See if it would work. You concentrated and (he/she) materialized in front of you in costume. (He/She) said "Well this is new." "What shall we do? We need to clear your name." You pondered to (him/her). (He/She) said "What exactly should we do?" "I'll talk to Kara. Maybe us and her could work together." you said to (him/her). (He/She) nodded and said "What about the hook chain?" "I'll take it out. Don't worry." you said. Dark Matter nodded and disappeared, meaning you let (him/her) back in. You grabbed the hook and yanked it out. There wasn't much blood but it still stung. You waited for it to heal, and in doing so you winded up singing So Cold by Breaking Benjamin.

You sang as you wandered around the cell "Crowded streets are cleared away, one by one. Hollow heroes separate, as they run. You're so cold keep your, hand in mine. Wise men wonder while strong men die. Show me how it ends it's alright, show me how defenseless you really are. Satisfied and empty inside, but that's alright, let's give this another try." You made yourself a chair and sat in it. You watched the time roll by as you continued "If you find your family, don't you cry. In this land of make believe, dead and dry. You're so cold but you, feel alive. Lay your hand on me, one last time. Show me how it ends it's alright, show me how defenseless you really are. Satisfied and empty inside, but that's alright, let's give this another try." You sighed and sang "Show me how it ends it's alright, show me how defenseless you really are. Satisfied and empty inside, but that's alright, let's give this another try. It's alright. It's alright. It's alright. It's alright. It's alright. It's alright. It's alright. It's alright. It's alright." As the song finished you decided to see what was going on outside your cell. As you were about to do that, the door leading to your cell opened. You saw an African American man with a trench coat on and a hat.

He said "Hello (F/N)." as red scarf covered his body and he turned into a green alien. You recognized him instantly "Martian Manhunter?" "You know me?" he said, raising an eyebrow. You said "Yeah, don't you team up with Superman from time to time?" "Occasionally." he spoke. You said "What exactly are you doing here? And what's your interest in me?" "Dark Matter. (He/She) is a dangerous to this city." the green alien said. You brought your hands up and said "Woah, woah, woah. You have to understand that there was a nano-explosive near my heart. He was being controlled by Lillian Luthor." "I don't believe you." he angrily spoke. Kara then walked in and saw the Martian and said "J'onn?" He looked and saw Kara and said "Supergirl, is what this criminal say true? Did he have a nano-explosive?" Kara nodded her head and J'onn reverted back to his human form. He saw the plate of food in Kara's hands but didn't question it. He left and went to do something else.

Kara said "Sorry about that. J'onn didn't know." "It's alright." you spoke to her. Kara entered the cell and the cameras went dark. She said "I heard the song, it was really good." You sat down and made another chair for Kara. You both said "Thank you" simultaneously and you both ended up blushing. You made a table and Kara set the food down. You said "I am truly sorry about everything." "Don't apologize, it's alright." Kara said, putting a hand on your shoulder. As you two ate you brought up a question "Will I get out? Or is that not up to you?" Kara looked down and then right back up to you and said "With the fact that you were controlled by Cadmus, Alex has decided to let you go. But in exchange you have to work here." You looked at her and said "Fair enough. It'll be my first job." "Really? You've never had a job?" Kara said as she looked at you in disbelief. You shook your head and said "Thanks to a friend of mine I manage to pay my bills on time." "Well, we can give you the pointers around here tomorrow." Kara chuckled. You nodded your head and said "Sounds good to me." "Is Dark Matter gone?" she asked, curiously. You shook your head and said "(He's/She's) still here. Our partnership is more like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde than anything really." With that you two continued eating.

After a while Alex entered and said "Kara, we got a problem.". She looked at you and said "I'm terribly sorry." "It's alright. Go. Be a hero." you said to Kara. And with that she got up and did what you didn't expect, she kissed you. It was the first kiss you ever had, and it was heaven. She then broke the kiss and headed off to be a hero. Alex looked at you and blinked in utter shock.

Supergirl's P.O.V.
I headed to where I had to go, a warehouse. It was formerly owned by a man named Ted Kord, but he went missing ages ago. Inside I found the unexpected: Metallo. I prepared myself and exclaimed "Metallo!" and surprisingly, he jumped. He didn't attack and instead raised his hands. He said "Don't hurt me, please.""What are you doing here?" I asked him. He turned and saw he was missing an arm, he said "Getting repaired, and staying away from Lillian Luthor." "You're rogue?" I asked him. He said "I am Metallo Unit LK-4D4. But you can call me Forty Four. Do you know a (F/N) (L/N)?" "Yes." I said to him. With urgency in his voice, he said "I need to speak with him."

A/N: Well that took a while to get done. But it was worth it. Anyway go and vote for the next book in my conversations, not here, and I hope you enjoyed. Have a great day/night. :)