Chapter 21: Liberty's Last Line

Your P.O.V.
It was nearly a month, maybe two months, after the Brainiac dilemma. You had been following Agent Liberty and his disciples across National City during that time, meaning you have revoked your DEO badge and started job hunting. You thought a cop would be a good job, but you were now aiming more towards private eye. Kara was still out in the open as a freelance superhero, however the debate of her rejoining the DEO was in the air. She was currently out helping the innocent while you stayed home with Dexter and figuring out where Agent Liberty could be. It wasn't until you got a lead that he was located at Shelly Island that you started to fall asleep. Kara came over and saw how tired you were, she said "Are you alright (F/N)? You seem tired." "I'm fine. I just" you yawned and continued "need to focus." Kara picked you up and said "What you need is rest. You can continue your chart later." and just like that you fell asleep.

Kara's P.O.V.
As (F/N) fell asleep I wanted to see how far (he/she) got with tracking Lockwood, and to my surprise, (he/she) tracked him faster than Brainy could. And with President Baker stepping down and Marsdin refilling the role, we might get Lockwood. But there needs to be concrete proof of him breaking the law. I called Brainy up as I walked out and said "Brainy, can you keep an eye on Shelly Island? (F/N) has found Lockwood there and if Lockwood does something crazy~" "Will do, but how did (F/N) find him so quickly?" he asked. "I have no idea. But I'll be out in the city if you or Alex needs me." I said as I headed out in the city.

Unknown's P.O.V.
I saw Kara speed off as Supergirl and I decided to take with both (F/N)'s and Kara's ideas. But instead be a tad more, unique. I mean, I do have my own flair when it comes to torture. I slowly walked to Lockwood's house, it was a nice place. But sadly, filth infests it everyday. I hid the needle behind my back and knocked on the door, Lockwood's wife answered. She said "I don't want any press about my husband." "Good, because I have no interest in writing anything on your husband." I replied, I continued "I would like to speak to him, I would like to hear how he became this way." She started to close the door when I said "I used to put my faith in heroes from the sky, but that all changed when they couldn't bring an alien killer to justice." She reopened the door and said "Would you like to rid the world from roaches." to which I said "Ma'am, that's all I want to do." as I injected her with the needle. She slowly collapsed on the floor as I said "It is you who are the roaches in this play, not me." I picked up her body and started to fly to Shelly Island. Lockwood is going away. This time in a way that the law deems so.

Brainy's P.O.V.
I watched Shelly Island while I was working on reports of a woman in Russia with the same powers as Kara. It was around 2:03 p.m. that I saw something happen on Shelly Island, gunshots and dead bodies. I checked the feed in secret and saw that agents of Lockwood killed a human. I even checked for a holo-image, they had indeed killed a human. Alex saw the image on my screen and asked "Brainy, what is that?" I stumbled and said "Alex, he just broke the law. Lockwood just killed a civilian." She looked at the screen and saw the corpse, she then said "I'm getting a team to go to Shelly Island, we're getting him this time." She sped off and I called Kara, "Kara, he's killed someone. A man named Ralph Dibney." "I'm heading there now, thanks Brainy." she said before she hung up. I mumbled to myself "Now I wait for the end result."

Unknown's P.O.V.
Ralph Dibney was dead, even though he wasn't part of the plan to end Lockwood and his posse of nitwits, it was still just icing on the cake. He was a good man, before he blackmailed a woman to suicide. Now his death was appreciated, as will Lockwood's wife if she tries anything stupid. I was on the island with Lockwood's wife trapped in the darkest cage she'd ever seen. She spat "You are a roach, infesting this good planet." "I am no roach, I may not be human but I am not alien. I am an experiment, who cares about the good people. The one's who do not kill. Your husband is a murdeorous psychopath who will be punished accordingly." I said, with my voice calm. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a murderer to end." I said as I walked away with her cage being lifted up by a crane.