Chapter 20: Injustice and Oppression Part 5 (Finale)

Your P.O.V.
You felt the tendril pass through your spine and past your rib cage. You could feel your heart stop beating and your body this to the floor. You saw Kara and Dark Matter rush over to you and you could see (he/she) was clenching (his/her) chest as well. Kara was crying and saying something, you couldn't hear anything. You saw Dark Matter put (his/her) hand your chest and said something to Kara. You felt your chest repair itself, the muscle and skin reattach. But you still passed out. All you could see before your eyes closed, was Kara holding you close.

Dark Matter's P.O.V.
I knew what I had to do, but I didn't want to exact revenge. Brainy is, and always will be, a friend. Killing this green turd would erase Brainy from history, and I didn't want that. I saw Lucifer, Scorpion, John and the other (F/N) were being beat by Brainiac. I looked at Kara and (F/N) and concentrated on the ship, I used the dark energy to use the ship itself. The tendrils became hook chains and the drones became steel demons. They grabbed Brainiac with their spears and held him in place. And then used the tendrils to block off me and Brainiac from the others. He said "You can't stop me, I have a~" "12th level intellect, yada yada yada, you've said it time and time again." I said as I punched Brainiac. He grunted and then grinned. The drones were on the floor and the tendrils back in Brainiac's control. He used one to pin me to the ground, I grabbed the 'palm' of the tendril and tore it in half all the way through.

I saw Brainiac grin as he said "You may stop me, but the bomb is unstoppable." "What bomb?" I questioned. He laughed as a bomb appeared from the ground, he said "The bomb cannot be stopped. It has the power to destroy not only Earth, but the Galaxy as you know it." I decided to do the craziest thing, and the stupidest thing, I will ever do. He said "You cannot suppress the blast Specimen-413. It's hopeless." "My name, IS DARK MATTER!" I yelled as I created a portal and brought myself and the bomb through.

There is one thing that no one ever knew about the portals. They led to something called The Black Dimension, a world were there's nothing but two lights and darkness surrounding you. I was floating with the bomb and closed the lights, the pathway out. And the bomb had a timer, it was set to four minutes and it started counting down. As a habit to (F/N) I figured I might as well have one last encore as I stayed adrift in the void, I sang.

I put on the music and sang "Do you breathe the name of your savior, in your hour of need? And taste the blade, if the flavor should remind you of greed. Of implication, insinuation, and ill will. Till you cannot lie still. In all this turmoil before it cave and foil, come closing in for the kill." the music kicked up and I sang "Come feed the rain, cause I'm thirsty for your love, dancing underneath the skys of lust. Yeah feed the rain, cause without your live my life, ain't nothing but this carnival of rust. Ohhh." the music dialed down and I sang "It's all a game, avoiding failure, when true colors will bleed. All in the name, of misbehaviour, and the things we don't need. Our list for after and no disaster can touch, touch us anymore. And more than ever I hope to never fall, where enough is not the same it was before." the music kicked up again and I sang "Come feed the rain, cause I'm thirsty for your love, dancing underneath the skys of lust. Yeah feed the rain, cause without your love my life, ain't nothing but this carnival of rust. Yeah feed the rain, cause I'm thirsty for your love, dancing underneath the skys of lust. Yeah feed the rain, cause without your love my life, ain't nothing but this carnival of rust." the music degraded to a slow paced final piece as I sang "Don't walk away, don't walk away, ohh when the world is burning. Don't walk away, don't walk away, ohh when the heart is yearning. Don't walk away, don't walk away, ohh when the world is burning. Don't walk away, don't walk away, ohh when the heart is yearning." the music faded as I felt nothing, I knew. I knew it was my time.

Your P.O.V.
You felt a part of your heart die. You started to tear up, you tried holding it back but it was inevitable. Kara held you tight as you knew your friend was never coming back. You saw Scorpion and Lucifer get vibed back to their worlds and the DEO agents take Brainiac away. As all this unfolded you stayed in the middle.

Timeskip
All the people you had met returned to their world, Kara had to work things out with the DEO, and you were left to mourn alone. Bruce came over and attempted to comfort you but it didn't work, even he knew when to leave you alone. You still had the key to your place after all these months and reacquainted yourself. Alex came by and dropped Dexter off, you needed the company. She knew to leave you alone and did so. You slowly brought yourself to the couch, your heart heaving every second, and sat down. Dexter got up on your lap and started to fall asleep. After a few hours Kara came in, she didn't want to leave you alone. She sat down next to you and gave you comfort. You saw her put her head on your shoulder and you put your head on hers. She said "You don't have to go through this alone. I'll be here for you, I'll always be here for you." and kissed you on the cheek. You looked at her and you both kissed. She snuggled next to you and said "I love you (F/N) (L/N)." "And I love you too Kara Zor-El." you said as you both fell asleep.

A/N: And there you go, there's your crossover. :) Don't let the title fool you, there's still five chapters left. FIVE! This book is going by quick. If I'm lucky I can finish it before the new year. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and make sure to vote for the next book in my conversations. Have a great day/night. :)