Chapter 17: Injustice and Oppression Part 2

Your P.O.V.
You saw the man with the green hood continuously shoot arrows at you and Dark Matter, your buddy caught all of them. He questioned "Who are you and what are you doing here?" you let him see you. He lowered his bow and said "(F/N)? What happened to your meta gene?" "I'm not the (F/N) you know. I'm from Kara's Earth." you replied. He put a hand to his ear, most likely a comm, and said "Guys, I have a duplicate of (F/N) here. (He/She) says (he's/she's) from Kara's Earth." You couldn't hear the other end but the man said "My name is Oliver Queen." "What's your hero name supposed to be? Robin Hood?" you sarcastically said. He moved his head, signaling you to come with him. As you walked with him you heard him mumble "Why do they always think I'm Robin Hood?"

Earth-38 Kara's P.O.V.
I couldn't believe it, (F/N) was alive. I wanted to see (him/her), so badly. Just as I was about to ask Cisco to open a breach, an explosion happened nearby. Nora, Barry's daughter from the future, asked "What's going on?" "I have no idea." I responded. The TV started spazing out, it then had the Dox logo on it. On the screen was Brainiac II himself.

 On the screen was Brainiac II himself

"Greetings, humans. I am an alien. Whether you want me or not, I am here to retrieve a specimen. (He/She) is hostile and dangerous." he said as I inched closer to the screen. "(His/Her) name is Subject-413, or as you call (him/her), Dark Matter. You thought (he/she) was dead, but I captured (him/her). Making sure that I could gain knowledge from (him/her). Now I come to your Earth to claim your knowledge, by destroying Earth. But I have a bargain, give me Dark Matter and I will leave your Earth and never have interest in this planet again. You have 3 days or I gain knowledge from your Earth, and discard the remnants." he concluded and his symbol flashed once more before switching to the news. Cisco said "We're going to need some firepower, is your cousin available?" "No, he's on Argo. We're on our own." I said worriedly. The other (F/N) said "I think now is a good time to find the other me." "Agreed" Brainy responded as Cisco opened a breach to Earth-1 and vibed us there.

Oliver's P.O.V.
After Deegan messed with reality, I didn't want to take chances. The instant this (F/N) gets to the lair, I'm knocking (him/her) out and locking (him/her) up. We got to the entrance and I saw this (F/N) split into two. One was just (F/N), and the other was a black cloaked figure. The hooded one turned and said to me "Don't even think about knocking us out. We mean no harm." I approached the other (F/N) who was looking at me and the figure blocked my path and said "Don't do this." and I hit him palm strike to the chin. He stumbled back and said "How about some tag team action (F/N), just like we did with the Brainiac shells." "We don't want confrontation Mr. Queen, we just want to go home." the other (F/N) spoke but I made up my mind. "I'm not chancing another invasion." I said as I shot an arrow at the hooded figure and (he/she) grabbed the arrow. (He/She) said, with a dark voice "You have left us no choice." and engulfed my feet with a dark substance. Before (he/she) could do anything I saw Diggle pointing his gun at the figure.

He said "Let him go!" the figure looked at him and the other (F/N) grabbed Dig from behind and the figure passed him a dagger. (F/N) said "Lower your gun, I don't want to kill you." Dig was surprised to hear (F/N)'s voice "(F/N)?" "It's not (F/N), Dig!" I yelled and the figure made the substance ooze up me body, engulfing my arms. Dig broke free and the other (F/N) stabbed Dig's hand, making him drop the gun. Before (he/she) could make another move a breach appeared and before my eyes was Kara, Barry, Sara, Cisco, Caitlin, Joe, Nora, a blue man, and another (F/N). The (F/N) I knew. (He/She) said "(F/N)! Drop the dagger."

Your P.O.V.
You saw yourself, it was like looking in the mirror. But instead of looking at (him/her), you saw Kara. You dropped the dagger and stepped forward, your doppelganger reached behind (his/her) back but you didn't care. You approached Kara and kissed her. It was long, and needed. The kiss was more heartfelt than ever. You both hadn't seen each other in 4 months. You both hugged and you started to cry, you said "I've missed you. So much." "I know, I have too." she replied, also starting to cry. You were finally back together, nothing could keep you apart. Dark Matter slowly let go if Oliver and saw the man who rescued you look very confused. He whispered to Oliver "Was this the DEO agent she was talking about, or did I screw up the timeline?" "I'm not sure." you heard him whisper back. When you both were content with being back together, Kara's expression turned to grief. You asked "What's wrong?" "Brainiac has held the world hostage. He is threatening to destroy Earth, if you won't return to him." she said as she slowly slipped into tears. You heard Oliver say "Don't worry, we'll figure it out."

When everyone arrived at what was called 'The Quiver', a pretty redundant name honestly, you wandered over to your doppelganger and ask "So what exactly made you a hero?" "I just wanted to help people. I remember I could just arrive at a place and everything would be alright. But those days are behind me." (he/she) said. You sat down next to (him/her) and said "Behind you? You quit being a hero? Why would you quit being a hero?" "I have a family. I'm married, I have a kid. Oh, shit." (he/she) replied. "What?" you asked out of curiosity. (He/She) said "I'll be right back." and teleported somewhere shortly arriving back with a young girl.

She looked around two, maybe three years old. (He/She) said "This is Laurel (L/N), my daughter." you were in shock, but when a blonde haired woman came over and picked up Laurel, she said to your doppelganger "Thank God you remembered sweetie." and kissed (him/her). The little girl seemed disgusted, it was cute. You saw Kara and thought that maybe that life would be next for you. Brainy, who reminisced on what happened so far, said "Agent Liberty has so far been an alien hating adversary. He is violent and deadly, with many people following him." "For many years people have slaughtered each other over the color of their skin or what God they believed in. Now they just find new ways to enact their violent behavior." you somberly replied.

Oliver was thinking of a plan that would trick Brainiac, but Brainy said "He is a distant relative, he has the same intellect as me, 12th level. You cannot trick him, it is impossible. He knows everything humanly possible." Sara, the blonde haired woman, said "Does he know everything demonically possible?" Brainy was confused by that and your doppelganger said "I'll take that as a yes." "Demonically possible? You have a demon on speed dial." you said. Sara said "No, but we have an exorcist."

A/N: Well this'll be interesting. I hope you enjoyed, make sure to vote for the next book. Have a great day/night. :)