Chapter Two

Another chapter woot woot.
Things you want to know:
Bold - Author's commentary
Italics - Your thoughts

Your POV

As soon as I got home, I flopped onto the couch and fell asleep. When I woke up, it was already 7 PM. "DANG, I REALLY SLEPT THAT LONG? I must've been tired." I said to myself as my stomach grumbled, I looked in my fridge to see.. SUPPLIES TO MAKE A SANDWICH. That should be good enough. I quickly made myself a sandwich, mainly because I felt like I was gonna puke at any second. After eating my sandwich, I realize.. I WAS BORED. (THE HORROR, THE HORROR) I sighed as I thought about places to go, "I could go to the pizzeria again... Sure why not?" I talked to myself as I got into my car, that my parents bought me, and drove to the pizzeria. I got to the pizzeria and entered, hearing the cheers and happiness of kids. 'One way to make my ears die.' I thought and looked around the room for an empty spot, no such luck. 'Guess I'm staying by my beloved wall.' I said in my mind as I leaned against the back wall, watching the animatronics perform. 'Guess I'll stay here until night.'
Night fell quickly, the parents and children leaving. The manager looked over at me before leaving, after that I walked to the office. I looked at the clock, "12AM, my shift starts now." I said as I sat on the chair. "Hello (Y/N), it's nice to see you again." Freddy said leaning against the door is his human form, scaring the shit out of me. I fell off of the chair and rushed to close the door, "I'd prefer you to not do that." He said as I sighed. "What do you want now?" I asked irritated. "I want you to meet the rest of the group." Freddy said simply, I nodded and followed him.
He led me to the party room, where I saw the purple bunny which I saw on my first night here, except he was human. I also saw another girl, which I suppose was the chicken I saw earlier due to her apron that said "Let's Eat!" The purple bunny had purple bunny ears and purple hair with crimson eyes, the same outfit as Freddy but purple and with a red bow tie. The chicken had long yellow hair with bright purple eyes, a yellow dress with an apron that said "Let's Eat!". I stared at them, realizing you've been calling them the chicken and the purple bunny. "Hey! Your (Y/N) (L/N) right? I'm Chica." Chica smiled as she offered me a hand, I shook it and let go after that. I was then turned around to meet a pair of crimson eyes (SEBASTIAN?!) , "Heya, I'm Bonnie! I suppose your (Y/N) (L/N) right? Well, nice to meet ya!" He said smiling. "OH OH! DID YOU KNOW THAT FREDDY HAS A CR-" Chica was cut off by a hand over her mouth. "YOUR ASSUMING I DO, I MERELY BLUSHED ON ACCIDENT." Freddy said. 'Eh, okay whatever.' I stared at them and noticed the Out of Order sign, behind it was a purple curtain. I walked over to it and opened it, seeing a fox animatronic. 'There was another animatronic here?' I thought. The fox animatronic awoke, scaring the living hell out of you. 'WHAT'S WITH SCARING ME TONIGHT?!' I fell onto the ground, my eyes shut. The next thing I know, I'm in front of a person with red ears and hair, wearing an eyepatch on his left eye and his eyes bright yellow. He was wearing a pirate uniform with a hole in his shirt which showed his.. abs. Surprisingly, there was no hook on him. (I'm not gonna do a pirate impression because it's hard) "Are you alright?" The fox asked, I nodded. "I'm Foxy by the way, nice to meet you (Y/N)." Foxy said. "Why don't you come out?" I asked as he pointed to the sign, "Out of Order, remember?" He said. "Actually, can I stay here too? I hate being in public." I said, Foxy was about to speak but was interrupted. "It looks like you've been Foxy!" Freddy said as he smiled. "You never told me about him, how come?" I asked. "We're not allowed to." Bonnie said. "Why?" I asked again. "Let's not talk about it now." Chica said. It got oddly silent, "So what now?" I asked. "I'm being forgotten, yay." I heard a voice say as I turned to that direction. I saw someone that looked like Freddy but he was gold/yellow and had a bright blue top hat and bow tie. "Whoops." Freddy said sarcastically. "Anyways, hey (Y/N). I'm Golden Freddy, Freddy's brother. You can also call me Goldie for short." Goldie said as you nodded. After that the 6AM bell chimed, "There's the end of my shift, see you tomorrow night I guess." I said and waved them goodbye.

WELL, ANOTHER CHAPTER DOWN. I hope you continue to read this, because I feel like it'll get better soon. Anyways, bye-bye!