Chapter Three

Third Person POV

It's been half of a month since you met the animatronics, you've grown close to all of them equally. Totally oblivious that they all (If you want Chica to have a crush on you or not) probably have a crush on you- I'm kidding, of course you know. You were late for your night shift when you went to open the door you heard arguing, eavesdropping you put your ear against the door to hear it.

Chica: "W-Why don't you guys just let (Y/N) decide? That's easier."
Bonnie: "I agree, just let (Y/N) decide. WHY'D WE DO THAT."
Goldie: "You guys are treating her like she's a thing, honestly if I was her I'd choose myself."
Freddy: "Really? Well if-"
Foxy: "Can you guys just QUIT arguing for pete's sake!"
They all turn towards Foxy, and then they start to argue again.
All of a sudden, the door opens and you fall. 'God dang it.' You got up and brushed the dirt off of you. They all looked over at you in their human form, Chica being the first to run to you. "(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Chica asked concerned, you nodded. Freddy looked at you, "You heard the whole argument, didn't you?" He asked. "W-What? Nonono what argument?" You tried to lie. "You're lying, (Y/N). Tell the truth." Freddy said seriously. You groaned and nodded. "Who will you choose?" Goldie blurts out. "Maybe try not to ask her that so suddenly." Foxy nudged Goldie. "I choose.." You said pointing at the wall. "My beloved wall, always being by me side at times in need." You leaned against it. You could see one of Freddy's ears twitch in annoyance, Goldie slightly darkened, Foxy looked like he was gonna kill someone, Chica just stared. "What? It's true love." You said. "For real (Y/N), who do you choose?" Freddy asked.
'For real..? I never had to make decisions like these before. Plus, I have to choose one from five people? Tough..' You thought as Goldie and Freddy read your mind. "Let's give her more time." Goldie said as they all agreed. You sighed of relief, not having to decide was the best feeling ever, besides sleeping. Few minutes past and you were sitting on the stage alone, everyone else was chatting but Freddy was no where to be found. 'Eh, he's fine.' You thought as you laid on the stage exhausted. All of a sudden your vision was blackened. "THE HELL?!" You quickly got up and grabbed the persons arm, slamming the person onto the stage. "Oh. It's just you." You said as you looked at Freddy on the ground. "Sorry for scaring you." Freddy apologized. "You should be." You said as you scoffed. The others were looking at you two, but then continued to talk to each other.
"So (Y/N), how has it been here?" Freddy asked sitting next to you. "Good." You said as you gave a thumbs up. It was silent for a bit, Freddy then broke it. "So (Y/N), have you ever felt your heart beat fasten and your face go red when a someone comes by?" You thought for a second, "I did, back in Middle School. But he ended up dating my best friend and we sorta, got separated." You said, "But I got over him long ago, so you don't need to get jealous, alright?" You said as you squeaked his nose while he blushed. "Well, I have someone I love too." He said as he grabbed your chin to make you face him, you didn't know what but something about his eyes made you enchanted. "And.." He said as he made you lean towards him. "She's right here." Freddy said, your two noses touching as your lips were too near to each other.
And then..
..
Someone pulled you two apart, snapping you out of your 'trance'
"Freddy, how nice of you!"
Goldie said as he smiled creepily.
Freddy groaned.
'What the fuck just happened?' You thought as the 6AM bell chimed, signaling your shift's end. You waved at them before leaving.

Heh, out of everyone, I felt like Freddy would make a move on you first. So here you go! See you next chapter, bye-bye!