Chapter Four

While walking out of the pizzeria, you kept thinking back to that one moment. Freddy almost kissed you?
That thought made your heartbeat fasten
But why?
You smacked yourself, "SNAP OUT OF IT (Y/N), it was just only silly moment!" You said to yourself as you got into your car and drove back home.

Freddy went back into his animatronic form, along with the others. Except Goldie. Since he was hidden away, he didn't have a need to go into his animatronic form, unless he decided to kill a night guard. Goldie sighed, his only time for free time was over. He walked over to the Freddy poster and touched it, resulting in him getting sucked into it which had his room.

*Time skip brought to you by flowers*

You were awake the whole day, you didn't realize that you literally stayed in bed for hours. 'I'm gonna be so tired today.' You got up and went to the pizzeria, already being late. When you got there, the door was unlocked. The manager probably left already, anyways you entered the building. Being greeted with lots of hello's. "Sup mah duds." You waved while yawning. "(Y/N), did you get sleep this morning?" Goldie asked. You shook your head. "Then get some rest." Freddy said, "But I need to do the night shift." You yawned again. "We can watch ourselves y'know, so don't worry." Bonnie said as you finally agreed. "Where should I sleep though?" I asked. They thought for a second when Goldie spoke up, "My room." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Everyone instantly froze, thinking of what could happen. "Err-" Foxy was about to say something when Freddy cut him off. "And why your room?" Goldie simply said, "Because it's hidden from the public, and besides, who knows how long (Y/N) is gonna be sleeping." Everyone thought for a second again and then finally agreed. "HOWEVER, you BETTER NOT do ANYTHING to her or else." Freddy said. Goldie nodded and led you to his room, which was strange because it was in a POSTER. You yawned, "By the way (Y/N), do you need to do anything tomorrow or live with your parents?" Goldie asked. You shook your head as Goldie nodded. "You can sleep in the trash." He said as you shot him a glare. He laughed as you flopped onto his bed, he stopped laughing as he shut off the lights. "Well, night." He said and left
You woke up around 3AM, the devils hour. You looked around the room to find a door, realizing that there was no door because Goldie could just teleport. 'Was this his plan?' You thought as Goldie suddenly appeared. "Was what my plan?" He asked as you turned around. "Nothing, just get me out of here." You said. (What if you didn't want to get out? ;)) )
"Okay author, that's enough." Goldie said (Aww. Well, reader you must be disappointed you don't get to break the fourth wall.) "Hm?" You looked confused. "Nothing." He said. "Well, like I said. Get me out of here." You said. He sighed as he made his way towards you, suddenly tripping on something. (THAT I MAY HAVE PLACED THERE MYSELF) And that is when Goldie accidentally kissed you as he fell onto of you. Both your eyes widened as you guys were too shocked to even pull away, eventually you two both needed oxygen. You both pulled away, a blushing mess. 'Oh my god that was my first kiss.' You thought as Goldie looked guilty. You realized he was still on top of you, "Forgive me, (Y/N)." He said as he picked you up bridal style and teleported out. Both of you were still blushing, "We don't speak of that." Goldie whispered to you as you quickly nodded. "You both are red, what happened~?" Chica asked as she smirked. Freddy, Bonnie, and Foxy all glared at Goldie. "Nothing happened, I just fell on (Y/N) and that's all." He lied, which sounded believable. "(Y/N), is this true?" Foxy asked you as you nodded. "Well, alright." Freddy said as the 6AM bell chimed. You leapt out of Goldie's arms and waved them goodbye.