Chapter Fifteen.

You woke up.

Where were you?

The place was empty, just a white void, but why?

You noticed the others spread out on the ground, unconscious.

They all started gaining consciousness one by one, just as confused as you. Plus, they were still in their human forms.

You also noticed that the original animatronics looked like their old selves, not broken up or anything.

Everyone sat in a circle. "Any idea where we are?" You asked. Everyone was silent. You sighed, clearly unsure what to do. "Let's just stay calm and try to distract ourselves, how 'bout tag?" You suggested as everyone nodded.

Just a few seconds later, you and the others were running around screaming like little kids. "Your it!" T. Bonnie yelled, tagging Bonnie. He groaned, then started chasing Chica. She screamed as she ran as fast as her two legs could run. "Grab my hand Chica!" You yelled, she instantly nodded and grabbed your hand just as Bonnie was about to tag her. He tagged you instead. "YaY!" You cheered as you started chasing everybody.

As you were running, you saw... a vision or some sort of image?

Vision:

You were running down a hallway which seemed to look like some sort of school, you knew you were running late. As you got to a group, you were going to look up to see—

You fell face first onto the ground. Somehow, you didn't feel any pain at all. "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" T. Chica asked, helping you up. You gave a thumbs up, "I didn't feel any pain at all actually." You stated. Freddy was the first to say something, "If you can't get hurt then- "Then can I do this?" Freddy was interrupted by Goldie, who grabbed a pocket knife from his pocket and 'stabbed' Freddy with it. Everyone started wide eyed, the knife went through him. "Take that knife out of me, N O W." Freddy demanded as Goldie took it out and out the pocket knife back in his pocket.
"So, no one can get hurt here, right?" Foxy said, as everyone nodded.

@)47EHRHJWJE37GE6YJSKDKDM8#$&
The place suddenly flashed black and white, and the place was then turned into a barren wasteland.
Everyone looked around, "It was just a white void a second ago, right? Or am I crazy?" Toy Freddy asked. "No, it was a white void a second ago. Either that or I might be crazy too." Jack said.
Another flash of black and white happened, this time you were in the air, floating. "Uh, guys-?" You looked at them with pure terror. A bright light appeared behind you, slowly engulfing you. "(Y/N!" Everyone yelled as they tried to reach you, but obviously failed. 'Am I on the verge of disappearing..?' You were nearly engulfed by the bright light.
You reached out your hand, "Promise me everyone.. we'll all be together in the next life..?" You managed to say, flinching from the light getting brighter and brighter each second. Everyone stopped, wide eyed. "B-But you can't say goodbye now!" Chica said, tears streaming. Everyone then said something similar to that. "J-Just promise me!" You yelled, tears starting to form but you refused to let them fall. They were all crying by now, "W-We all p-promise.."

"Thank you all."

You were completely engulfed by the light, you screamed from the pain that it gave you. The light took over your body and made your silhouette. "(Y/N)!" They screamed.
The light exploded, and you were nothing more than.. nothing.

Everyone stared at where you were at, then started breaking down more.

*I won't let it end this way.*

They stopped, looking for the source of the voice.

-What are you doing? You're not supposed to interfere.-

*Why not?*

-Because those are the laws, in order to make a book, one must need a team. A writer, an author, a fate, and an autocorrecter.

*Can't the author do all of them?*

-What- No- Just- GET OUT OF HERE.-

*I'm not letting this happen.*

-You interfered earlier, you can't do it again! I'm doing this because you defied my writing and changed it! (Y/N) was supposed to die in that fire!-

*I did it for a good reason, and now watch me do it again.*

Everyone listened to the conversation, confused. Did the voices just say that they were in a book? Goldie didn't seem so surprised though.

Time started to rewind, before you disappeared into nothingness.

-W-What.. no. NO NO NO NO! This isn't supposed to happen! STOP IT!-

...

...

...

??? walked to a sleeping (Y/N), in a place which where the stars shimmered eternally and there was no ground.
??? split her/his soul in many pieces.

"Another book, another you." ??? said as a door appeared.

It read..

...
"Sorry, but that's a secret." ??? said as the door opened and they put a piece of (Y/N)'s soul in there.

The door closed, as many other doors appeared and opened. ??? each putting a piece of (Y/N)'s soul in each of the doors, they all shut as the place started to dissolve.

"Until next time, (Y/N)."

The place dissolved into (Y/N)'s bedroom, where (Y/N) slept peacefully.

Everyone returned to their daily lives, not remembering a thing.

Except for one person, or animatronic as I would say.

They next day, the toys were scrapped and the original animatronics were thrown in a dumpster to rot.

Everything seemed to follow the right steps.

But promises stay forever.

Five years later.

You awoke like it was another day. You were 24 years old, and starting your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction. Supposedly, it is supposed to be based around the mystery of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. As crazy as it seems, you were the nightguard of that crazy place. The animatronics can actually turn human, strange right? Well, tonight will be your first night!
You entered your car and drove to the place-

-Since author interfered with my writings again, I will now end this chapter here and now.-

Oh my gosh, guys thank you so much for 5k reads! I never thought I'd get that much! Anyways, I will pause this book and work on another. Andddd, I may or may not have purposely left the other chapter hanging. But don't worry, this won't be on pause for very long, and it's certainly not ending soon. Anyways, see you in my Ink! Sans x Modern! Reader book! Bye-bye!