Chapter Sixteen

Holy SHoT, 5.63K READS?! HOW CAN I SAY THANK YOU? I KNOW! A CHAPTER! GET READY EVERYONE BECAUSE SPRING DUDE IS HERE!

You gently opened the door, a bit frightened by the atmosphere. 'I wonder what happened to the toy's..' You thought. You eventually got to your office and sat down, 'No doors again hm? Fine.' After phone guy explained everything you got confused, didn't he die in the other place? You shrugged it off as you saw a bunny. "Bonnie?" You called out. No response. You just waited until the figure appeared at your door. "Oh gosh, what the hell happened to YoU?" You screamed as you saw wires hanging out everywhere, it kinda looked like there was a person in there too. You blinked for a split second, the bunny was taller than Foxy, woAh. The figure looked like what original Freddy used to wear, except it was dirty gold themed and.. very ripped clothes, but luckily there were bandages under the rips. The figure looked like Bonnie, but instead had dirty gold hair, a bandaged ear, and white eyes. "Who the hell are YOuuu?" You asked scooting away in your wheel chair. The figure stepped closer to you, "I, am Springtrap."

"Wait so you're the guy who tried to kill us in that fire?" You lifted an eyebrow. "For the fifth time, yes." He said. "Oh. Where are the others?" You asked. "Their waiting for you.. somewhere." He stated as you got up. Just as you were going to exit, Springtrap grabbed your hand. You flipped your head around, confused. "Let's hang out privately sometime, if you know what I mean~" He said smirking, and letting go of your hand. "No thanks.." You said slowly backing out. You ran to that SOMEWHERE and everyone was there. "Mangle, BB, Jack??" You said shocked. "How come you guys didn't get scrapped with the others??" You asked. "We.. actually don't know." BB stated. "And what happened to you guys?!" You looked at the originals. "We got thrown in the dumpster to rot!" Freddy said sarcastically. "It really smelled.." Chica said with watery eyes. "No wonder you look like that... I mean you guys look great!" You lied. You glanced around the room, looking for someone. "Where's Goldie?" You asked.

"I'm right here."

You turned around. He didn't look any different from the last time you saw him, except that his eyes were now bandaged. You hugged him as he looked surprised. "What are you doing?" He asked, slightly blushing. A cough was heard. "Why don't we get hugs?" Bonnie asked, glaring Goldie. "Why? Jealous?" You smirked. Freddy, Foxy, and Jack snickered. Bonnie turned red a bit, "Shut it. You all love her too, so speak for yourselves." They all stopped snickering.

It's been a few hours, and you haven't seen Springtrap anywhere. "Do you guys know where Springtrap is?" You asked them. "Oh, you mean him." Jack said irritated. "He's a GIANT I tell you! A GIANT!" Chica said staring at you with fear while holding your arm. "I'll be finding him now." You said.

You walked down the halls with an eerie feeling. "Why is this so scary even though I know all of them?" You talked to yourself.

"(Y/N).."

"Don't you love me?"

"Get away from HIM."

"Please don't..."

"Stop playing around."

Those voices, they sounded exactly like them, which instantly gave you chills. At the end of the hall, you spotted what seemed to look like five children. 'Oh gosh.' You froze. The children's head's slowly turned towards you... until you were pinned by someone. "What are you doing here?!" Springtrap said, "Do you know how much trouble you would've done if they looked at you?!" He said. "First of all, I came looking for you. Second of all, how am I supposed to know?! And third of all, can you not pin me against a wall? That's happened too many times in my life." You said. Springtrap slightly blushed and instantly let go. Okay, you had to admit, he was pretty cute when he blushed- "Let's go back." You said, grabbing his wrist. "I-I can't." He mumbled, but loud enough to let you hear. "Why?" You asked curiously. "I... I was the one who killed them." He stated. You stopped. "Everyone deserves a second chance, right?" You said. Springtrap perked up, surprised. "I'll make them like you." You said turned around, looking determined. Springtrap looked you straight in the eye, "Thank you, (Y/N)."

The 6AM bell chimed down the hall. You waved goodbye to everyone and drove off. What an eventful day.

*Silently cries* ITS TOO SHORT!
*Cough* Anyways, I hoped you liked the beginning.
Jupitereex, signing out!