Chapter Eleven

Shootshootshootshootshoot- Ihaventwrittenachapterinaweekormore! AAAAAAAA- WELL UH, HERES THE CHAPTER.
BOLD - Author's commentary
Italic - Thoughts
Underline - Highlights or important.

"Save them."
...
"YOU CAN'T."

You woke up on your couch, inhaling and exhaling as you glanced at the clock; it was about to be 11:40 PM. Stretching your arms out and yawning, you spared some time in your room.
After a bit, your attention shifted from your book to the clock. It was almost time for your shift, you changed into your night guard uniform and headed out.
As you parked your car, you carefully got out and pushed open the doors to the pizzeria. (Is it a pizzeria? I don't know, my memory is foggy.) Immediately getting jumped on by the one and only, Chica. "(Y/N!)" The small girl exclaimed. "Heya." You pushed her off and getting up. "Toy Chica said she wanted to bake a cake with you and she asked me to get you once you came. So let's go!" Chica said. "Can I greet everyone first?" You asked, Chica nodded and walked off. Your footsteps echoed in the room, but that wasn't creeping you out. You only then realized that the room was pitch black dark. "Where the fuck are the lights?" You muttered irritated, rubbing the wall to find a light switch. You suddenly heard a click and the lights boomed on, you squinted as you tried to adjust to them. "Happy Birthday (Y/N)!" Everyone exclaimed. Goldie, Freddy, and Toy Freddy held the cake; which was neatly decorated in (F/F) (Favorite frosting), hoping it was your favorite flavor. A banner was hung on the CIELing (Okay, that was a Black Butler reference but I don't think you guys would get it. Unless you did.) saying 'Happy Birthday' of course.
"Is it actually my birthday?" You looked confused as you thought for a few seconds. "It's (B/M) (Day), right?" (Birthday month, day)
(Oh shiet, I forgot about BB.)
"Wait.. yeah, it is." You answered, completely shocked that you forgot your own birthday. "Wait, didn't Toy Chica want to bake a cake with me?" You stated. "About that, it was going to be your birthday cake but Freddy, Goldie, and Toy Freddy beat me to it." Toy Chica gave a sad look as she sighed. "(Y/N), HERE'S YOUR PRESENT!" Mangle shouted running in, giving you a box wrapped in white wrapping paper and a red ribbon on it. You shook it, it didn't seem hard or anything but shrugged it off. You tore off the wrapping paper and opened the lid, it was a Mangle plushie. You looked at Mangle and smiled sincerely, "Thanks!" Mangle grinned back and nodded, watching the others give their gifts. Everyone gave you a plushie version of themselves, while a boy, which looked about 10 or so; gave you a balloon. The boy giggled, "Your confused on who I am right? I'm Balloon Boy, BB for short! Nice to meet you, (Y/N)." BB introduced. He had brown hair and wore a blue and red shirt with two yellow buttons attached to it and dark blue pants, and of course shoes. Next to him was a girl around the same age as him. She had a lighter shade of brown hair and wore a purple and blue shirt with the same two yellow buttons, a dark blue skirt with white knee high socks and black flats. "Hi! I'm Balloon Girl, or JJ. Your (Y/N) right? Well nice knowing you!" JJ exclaimed and handed you a toy version of her. You looked at your Freddy plushie, wondering something. "I wonder if.." You mumbled, though everyone stopped and looked at you curiously; Freddy was the most curious out of all of them though. You squeaked the Freddy plushies' nose, it squeaked as Freddy flushed and covered his face and everyone started to laugh. The Puppet (Does he have a name? I don't want to keep calling him 'The Puppet'.) pecked your cheek when everyone wasn't looking, you blushed slightly as he winked.
"It's time for your cake (Y/N)!" Toy Chica exclaimed as she held the cake. She lit the candles as everyone sang to you.
"Happy Birthday to you."
"Happy Birthday dear, (Y/N)"
"Happy Birthday to you!.
Everyone cheered as you stared at the 'candles flame.
Suddenly, memories are flooding back.

(Insert basically chapters one-eight)
"Let's hope that'll have another chance."
You then blacked out

You snapped back to reality, you glanced at the 'originals' before blowing out the candles.
Toy Chica cut the cake and gave everyone a slice. It was your favorite flavor too! After everyone ate, there was going to be a dance.
"Hold on- A DANCE?" You screeched as you were then pushed into the middle.
All of the girls smirked evilly, "Oh. OH YOU GUYS ARE GONNA-" You screamed at them before getting grabbed by Bonnie, then by Foxy, then Freddy, then Goldie, then the Puppet, then Toy Freddy, and it repeated. Luckily, BB sat out but all of that still made you dizzy. But the only thing you could think about were those flashing images in your mind, a pop went into your head.
Those flashing images.
They weren't just IMAGES, they were MEMORIES.
Memories of the old pizzeria, how it said it burnt down.
Those were YOUR memories.
Your eyes widened as you stumbled back, everyone stared at you. "Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Freddy, and Goldie. We were in a fire.. right?" You asked, inhaling and exhaling. The original five looked shocked, "Yes, we were." Goldie responded. "Do you remember..?" Chica asked, hoping that it's true. You took off your mask that you wore to cover your burn and felt your half-burnt face, "So I finally know the true reason I got this." You smiled at the original five and put your mask back on. "OUR (Y/N) IS BACK!" They screamed and tackle hugged you.
"I was always here."

The 6AM bell chimed, signaling your shifts end. The original five got off you as you waved everyone goodbye, "Thanks for the birthday party!" You yelled to them before exiting the building.

AGh, FINallY. Thanks for reading and um, ignore the mistakes I've made if I did make any. Welp, bye-bye!