Chapter Six

Bold - Author commentary
Italics - Thoughts
Underline - Important ig?

You entered the pizzeria, yawning as you just woke up not too long ago. Everyone greeted you and stuff, then you noticed Foxy was nowhere to be seen. You figured he was in his cove, so you walked over to the cove. "Foxy?" You peeked through the purple curtains, looking around. "Yes (Y/N)?" (SO OOC—) Foxy turned around to you, as he was facing the wall. You sighed, you didn't feel like yourself today. And by that I mean you felt more nice. You went into the cove, obviously knowing something was wrong as there was a tint of sadness in his voice. "What's wrong fox?" You asked while walking to him. Foxy didn't respond, which kinda made you irritated. "You want to be noticed, correct? You see how the animatronics get to perform while you don't." You stated, Foxy stared at you wide eyed. "How did you-?" Foxy looked shocked. "Please, I've dealt with that before. You want to be noticed, but yet your always the forgotten one and alone. Having to stay like that due to something blocking you, like social anxiety disorder or.. being Out of Order." You said. "You actually know what it feels like-?" Foxy stood up as he said that. You nodded, TERRIBLE MEMORIES you did NOT want to remember. You sighed, "I'm the worst at giving advice, but at least you've met someone who probably knows how you feel like?" You said, trying to smile. He smiled back, as he approached you and hugged you. You were surprised, hugging back.
"This makes me want to make you mine even more, (Y/N)."
Foxy mumbled
You both pulled away from the hug, as Foxy gently kissed your forehead. You actually felt comfort, unlike those OTHER times.
Foxy and you then heard something drop, turning to look at the opening of the cove. WHICH WAS OPEN. You forgot to close them after you went in, SO THEY SAW EVERYTHING. You and Foxy blushed slightly, you didn't want anyone to know about that so shit. Chica squealed, Freddy was restraining himself, Bonnie death glared at Foxy, and Goldie darkened. "Oh shiiiiiiiit-" You said as you shut the curtains to muffle the yelling which was heard from the outside. "Whoopsies.." You nervously laughed as Foxy patted your head because he is FUCKING TALL ASF- You actually smiled as the 6AM bell chimed, you opened the curtains and jumped off the cove. You waved the animatronics goodbye and headed out the door, driving home.

Well, sorry it's so short! Next chapter should be about Chica, then I'll use the idea MaxTheHusky270906 came up with. Thanks for that again! Anyways, bye-bye.