Chapter Eighteen

Also, this chapter is super duper mega short on purpose!

'You suddenly felt a sharp pain in your chest. The knife twisted and turned in your chest as blood oozed from you. You gasped as uoʌɐ took the knife out, pushing you to the ground and giggling like a maniac.'

'You felt tears running down your face as you reached for your phone. The pain hurt so much.. It was unbearable. Freddy, Bonnie, Goldie, and ʞbuʍʞsɾʍʞ stared at you, horrified. uoʌɐ evilly smirked at you on the ground before walking away to the animatronics.'

'You tried your best to stand up, but you kept stumbling and falling back down. 'I need to..'

'You tried again and again as you saw glimpses of the animatronics trying to reach you, but couldn't for some reason.'

Before you could finish your dream, you woke up in a cold sweat. Taking a deep breath after what seemed to be a nightmare.

3 months later..

You leaned against a wall, Springtrap next to you.

"Do you ever get tired of your job?" He asked. You looked at him, "No, why?" You asked. "I mean, you see them every night. Do you ever get tired of them?" He asked. "Well, they do something new everyday." You smiled.

Beat

'That smile..' His face flushed.

Springtrap approached you.

His hand touched your cheek as you felt a pair of lips on yours.

He pulled back immediately after, "I'm sorry (Y/N)! I didn't know what happened to me!"

You were frozen but still muttered the words, "It's fine."