Chapter Twenty

Warning: This chapter contains a little bit of gore (Blood and etc.), if you're sensitive to those things, I suggest you stop reading right now.
This was also suggested by one of my followers on this book, so special thanks to them!

(Y/N) parked her car and got out, locking it soon after. The place was eerie, but it would soon liven up when she got inside the place where her friends were. Fixing her uniform just in case, she began to walk to the front door. Her footsteps echoed through the area as the silence made her slightly uncomfortable, she couldn't even hear the sounds of the animatronics bickering. Suddenly, (Y/N) stopped while she heard another pair of footsteps stop as well. Not being stupid, she quickly raced to the front door when a hand shot up and covered her mouth. The kidnapper held her wrist to her back, so tight that it hurt her arms. (Y/N) tried to scream, but no help came as she was getting dragged somewhere; and it went dark.

Her eyes shot open, thinking it was all a dream, but it wasn't. Her eyes widened as she scanned her surroundings and tried to move but realized her wrist were tied down to the chair she was sitting on. She struggled to get free but eventually gave up as her feet were also tied down along with her mouth being shut with tape. Her eyelids began to get heavy as she was about to drift off into the world of slumber, until she heard the sound of the door slamming open and shot up. (Y/N) saw a young female girl completely dressed in black approached her. The girl pulled out a pocket knife as she got in front of her.

"Got you." The young girl said as she giggled like she was insane. "Now let's get down to business." She smiled creepily through his "disguise". (Y/N) stared wide eyed in fear for her life.

Somewhere else, the animatronics all sat around the place bored.

"Hey, what time is it?" Chica asked.

"It's 2AM." Springtrap said blankly. Freddy sat on the table, casually thinking about life (ME). He was about to talk when he realized something.

"Wait a second, where's (Y/N)?!" Freddy screamed.

Everyone's eye's widened in shock due to their ignorance of not knowing that (Y/N) wasn't here. Everyone started to panic which made the situation worse.

"What if (Y/N) didn't want to work here anymore?" Chica said while her voice cracked, as if she was going to cry.

"I doubt that Chica, she loves us all equally." Mangle said, trying to comfort her friend.

"Let's check the parking lot, hurry!" Springtrap yelled as everyone nodded and ran.

Before they got out, they checked if anyone was outside before going out.

"(Y/N)'s car is here, but where is (Y/N)?" Foxy looked around suspiciously.

Goldie, being the fourth-wall breaker he is, used this OP DETECTIVE FOOTPRINT THINGY to find (Y/N).

"Follow me." Goldie rushed them as they did. Eventually, they ended up in front of an old, run-down cabin.

"She got kidnapped!" Chica screamed. Goldie shushed Chica as he opened the door to see piles of garbage and ripped furniture, there was also graffiti on the wall. Careful of not making any noise, the team tiptoed inside the building. They eventually found a very very torn door and quietly opened it, suddenly hearing soft footsteps coming up the stairs Goldie signaled everyone to hide.

"I thought I heard the door open? Must be the wind!" The girl giggled as she licked something off her knife. The girl then continued to walk outside, saying something to herself. When the girl was gone and into the woods, they ran into the basement.

Everyone heard their own heartbeats in their heads as they stared at the tortured (Y/N). Chica turned around and went to a corner to vomit while the others couldn't move, they just froze. Foxy was the first one to make a move, then the others started to move as well. Goldie ripped the tape off of her mouth and Jack started to untie her wrist. (Y/N) awoke in fear as she felt herself getting free, looking around to see her friends. Her eyes were red due to crying while Mangle and BB worked on getting her feet loose.

(Y/N) covered her mouth and started to cry again, but this time tears of happiness. Everyone smiled at her and hugged her, but she stopped sobbing. Everyone backed away and realized her mouth was sewn shut and blood was still dripping down. They also noticed the bruises on her body and large, deep cuts. Everyone gasped and (Y/N) suddenly passed out, but luckily Springtrap caught her just in time.

"We need to take her to the hospital ASAP." Springtrap said seriously.

Little did they know, there was a girl peeking through the door.

"I guess I'm done for." She giggled quietly and walked away, grabbing a real knife in the process.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you have any questions feel free to ask me. If you have any suggestions you can also feel free to tell me in the comments. Anyways, bye-bye! Jupitereex signing out!