‹ E L E V E N | 18+ ›

‹ B E A U

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I gripped the granite countertop on the island in order to stay where I was. It was all I could do to not walk over there and push him against the wall before doing things to him that would make him immobile for well over a week. The sweet torturous temptation that was Kolbe stood a few feet away smiling happily at me as if what he was wearing was completely normal and of no consequence at all. The pale lavender of the stockings made his small legs look dainty and cute and too sexy for words. Not to mention the complete lace underwear he was wearing. I don't know how he figured out how to work a garter belt but goddamn, the sight of him in one caused my dick to pulse with need.

That was all well and good until I noticed the choker around his neck. What did I do to deserve this? This was just cruel. You don't set a buffet in front of a starved man and then place it out of reach. That's what I felt like, a man starved. The pizza that lay damn near forgotten definitely would not satisfy my newly awakened appetite.

"They're so cool! Do you like it?" He asked sweetly as he pulled up my grey shirt he was wearing in order to reveal more of the garment to me. His abdomen was revealed as well as the rest of the panties not that there was much to begin with. "Rowan got them for me and told me to surprise you with them."

Rowan. I'm going to kill her. Then I'm going to chop her up, burn the pieces and throw the ashes into the sea. I don't know what I would tell Ma but I'm sure I could think of something convincing. As for Maria, she could move in with Kolbe and I and take care of baby Ellery here. Yes, that will work. I decided.

I was pulled from my thoughts when Kolbe began to do a spin, revealing the back of the panties. Lord help me. I plead as my jaw clenched. "I love them, I've never seen anything like them before. Rowan said you'd like them, do you?" The naive little wolfman asked once he'd completed his circle. I changed my mind, throwing her ashes into the sea was too peaceful, a live volcano would be more satisfying at this point. His big doe eyes looked up at me nervously through long eyelashes. He seemed to suddenly grow insecure at my lack of response.

Yet how could I respond? My brain had shut down and could only comprehend the most primal of urges. I didn't have a panty fetish but the sight of Kolbe in lingerie was more than enough to make me reconsider.

"Yes." I managed to grit out. My voice was deep and rough sounding even to my own ears. Kolbe blushed a grin splitting his face once again. He walked over to me, an adorable bounce in his step.

"Yay," he giggled happily, throwing his arms around my waist. He was in my arms only for a moment though. The next second he was opening a pizza box and taking out a cheese slice with an ecstatic look on his face. My dick throbbed painfully as I watched as he licked his pink lips after taking a bite. He dropped a bit on the floor and with a groan of betrayal he set the rest of the slice down before grabbing a paper towel from the roll and bending down to wipe it up. I didn't think it was possible for me o get any harder at this point, the sight of his generous cheeks spread and his pink star barely visible through his lace panties damn near made my control snap.

This couldn't be good for my health. My heart was hammering and my jaw was beginning to ache from how hard my teeth were being pressed together. I groaned softly, causing Kolbe to look at me curiously as he straightened up.

"Are you alright Beau?" He asked concerned, completely oblivious to the storm raging inside me. No. No, I was not okay. I am about five seconds away from doing something I would regret later. Kolbe was too innocent and too sweet for me to brutally fuck the way I was envisioning in my mind. Kolbe was the kind of person you made love to.