2

Shawn*******

Getting off the stage I took a deep breath. I took out my ear piece and started walking back to the lounge where all my friends were. I was immediately engulfed into a hug by kimmie as I started to tear up.

"Thank you guys for coming," I told them.

I could see all the smiles from my friends and it just warms my heart. Kimmie releases me from her hug and goes back towards Nash hugging him tightly. The mood was calm as we all stood there in the presence of each other with the faint sound of my old music plays on the speaker.

"Ashley would've loved this concert," kimmie spoke up, "I still can't believe she wrote that song."

I smile slightly.

"She was a great person it sucks she's gone," bea speaks up. I haven't talked to her since the funeral years ago.

"Yeah it totally sucks," I hear a faintly familiar voice.

I turned my head around quickly, then looked back at everyone. "Did you guys hear that?" I ask.

"Hear what?" Taylor asks.

"That voice."

"Oh real mature Shawn pretend I'm not here," bea said frustrated.

"No bea I wasn't doing that I heard someone say something after you," I explain.

I watch as everyone gives me a confused look again then look at one another with a face of realisation.

"So you did hear it?!" I said excitedly.

"Shawn I think you should sit down," kimmie says while Taylor pulls out his phone.

"Who are you calling?" I asked.

"No one," Taylor says before walking away.

"He's calling your mom," said the voice. The oh so familiar voice. Who's voice could it be?

"Don't call my mom!" I yelled for Taylor. He didn't turn around.

"Seriously no one else hears it?" I ask.

"Shawn everything is going to be okay," Kimmie crouches down in front of me to be eye level while I'm sitting on the chair.

I start to trace the tattoo on my arm that I got for ashley.

Wait I know the voice! It's Ashley's!

"Guys stop it's okay! I'm okay!" I yell, no one seems to be paying attention.

This hasn't happened in years. Why now? Why is she talking to me now?

It's been hard enough to get over her death and now when I'm in a good place she creeps back into my life. My hand moved to my thigh pinching it trying to get me to stop hearing her voice, but I can continue to hear her whisper little things in my ear about how much she misses me. It still feels real like I can feel her hand on my cheek giggling before telling me something. 

I can't stop my tour again, I just can't. 

"Guys really I'm okay." I calmed down. 

"This is for your own good," I heard Kimmie tell me as I am carried away by two stronger men. 

I started to kick and scream but struggling seamed to make it worse. The voice got quieter like Ashley was still standing where all our friends were, watching me struggle to get out of the grip of these people. 

I stopped struggling and looked behind me at all my friends watching me get dragged away. Some friends they are. 

.........

"I can't take anymore" 

guess the song! 

Yep i'm bringing that back too. 

i promise to make the next chapters longer! 

So hows life been my loyal readers and my new readers! 

MUCH LOVE AND MUFFINS 

-Kimberly