3

Shawn*****

Upon waking up in the morning I almost didn't recognise where I was. The familiarity of this place put my mind at ease as I took a deep breath. I scanned the room before getting up and walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

The house was silent as if no one was here. My parents would never leave me home alone after last night. They practically had me dragged home last night.

I ran down the stairs and looked in the kitchen, there was no sign of my mother. I checked my sisters room and no sign of her either. I went into the office and no sign of my father. This is weird.

Walking into my room I stop dead in my tracks. I blink a few times to try and stop what I'm seeing, more like who, but it doesn't stop.

"Hello Shawn," she says with a hint of amusement in her voice.

"You're not real," I whisper, "this is all in my head."

"Oh I'm real Shawn. What has it been? Four years since i wrote that song?" She asked.

I felt as if she was angry.

"That was my song Shawn," she breathed out and I don't even look at her. This can't be happening. I can't be seeing her, not again.

"You need to go," I say walking towards my closet and pulling out a white tshirt to slip over my head.

As I put my arm down I felt her grab ahold of it. How is this happening? She's a ghost.

"What is this?" She holds out the tattoo of the guitar. It was her guitar. The one her mother gave me at the funeral.

"A tattoo," I say yanking my arm from her.

"Well I see that but why?" She asked.

"You." I state walking away from her.

I pull out the jeans from my dresser and walk to the bathroom. I don't know why I am doing that it's not like she's really there. It's just my mind playing tricks on me.

Coming out of the bathroom and walking into my room she is gone. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and walk out of my room to the living room. I grab the remote turning on the tv. MTV was the last thing left on from last night. "Shawn mendes left concert screaming and kicking after singing a song written by his ex who passed away a few years ago. His friends said they were worried he was going down a dark path that he once went down before, saying this was for his own good. Parents since have taken him back home and he will resume touring once doctors give him clearance. Until then people will get refunds on their tickets. There is no update as of now of when he will be back."

I turn to see ashley sitting next to me. I thought she left. "You make me crazy." I mumble.

"Now you know how I felt," she joked.

I need to get away from here from her. I start to leave the house and the door opens to my mother.

"Shawn where are you going?" She asked.

I looked behind me and ashley was gone. I look back at my mom and told her. "I need to get out of the house I can't seem to think clearly here," I tell her.

"Well we have to go, you have a doctors appointment," she tells me and I groan.

"Shawn it's going to help you so you can continue the tour," she tells me.

"Why can't I do it after the tour?" I whine.

"Because we can't have what happened to you happen to you while on tour," she explained.

"I was already checked in when all that happened!" I yell, was I really checked in when it happened?

"Shawn we can't risk it. She hurt you so bad."

"She hurt you so bad," I hear ashley mimic. "What about me?" She asked.

"I know mom," I sigh.

I know she's right and me seeing ashley again is not good for my health. I need to get over it.

I walk out the house hopefully leaving ashley behind. I get in the front seat and let my mom drive me back to

************************************

MERRY CHRISTMAS

"Its time for me to meet somebody new"
Guess the song

MUCH LOVE AND MUFFINS
KIMBERLY