4

Shawn *****

"Would you quit bouncing your leg? It's bothering me," I hear ashley groan while sitting beside me in the waiting room.

I know everyone sitting here waiting to see this therapist has a bit of crazy in them but I choose to not respond to her so I don't freak my mother out. I know this has to be stressful on her considering it has been years since I had to sit here and talk about ashley. My mother looks at me taking a deep sigh. I can't seem to say anything to her because I know what ever I say will make me look crazy.

"Mendes," the woman at the desk calls out.

I stand up and walk towards the door to the office. I turn to look at my mother, who looked upset, before entering. I wasn't really looking back at my mother I was more looking to see if ashley was following me. Ashley wasn't following me, but that's probably because I'm trying to suppress my thoughts of her. For some reason when I'm trying not to think of ashley I seem to think of her more, because there she was, already standing behind the therapist's chair.

"Shawn it's been a while" my therapist says opening his notebook titled "Shawn."

I nod trying to stop thinking about her.

"How's ashley?" She asked.

"Annoying," I school slouching in the chair.

"Oh Shawny don't say that," ashley teases.

It seems as if ashley got sassier than she used to be. Maybe it's because it's been years since I thought of her.

"How so?" She asked.

"Well let's see," I start, "she's dead but still managing to appear like whenever I don't want her to, she's the reason my tours always stop abruptly and I just want to make music, and tour and not think of her."

"Have you thought of dating?" The woman across from me asked.

"No."

I look up to look at ashley and she's gone, for the first time in a while she is gone when I'm still thinking about her.

"Maybe you need start dating," my therapist suggests.

Dating? Huh. I don't think ashley would like that very much. Why would I be concerned about her and her feelings she's dead. Maybe dating could be what I need to get my mind off of her so I can go on tour again. The thing is who would I even date...

************************
WHAT SHAWN IS GONNA START DATING?!
Stay tuned for a new chapter and maybe even find out why he can see ashley again.

I can't believe y'all still keep up w my stories bc im literal trash it's been like 4years since I've started writing and I rarely post anymore bc of school and work but I love y'all to death.

The shout out goes to kaleyahmadison Because they guessed the song last chapter.
"My heat is broken but I keep going"
Guess the song

MUCH LOVE AND MUFFINS
KIMBERLY