7

With that Kimmie was gone. Great. Way to go ashley.

"You're not going to date my best friend," ashley says sitting on my bed.

"You know what ashley just shut up. You're ruining any chance I have at happiness. I just need to be happy and not have this feeling of loneliness," I sigh before sitting myself on the floor wanting to cry.

"Oh and you think I didn't have that feeling at all? I know that feeling that feeling wasn't there when we were together!" ashley yells at me.

"You broke up with me. You only have yourself to blame for that," I tell her.

"Kimmie told me you were cheating on me. What was I supposed to do?" She asks.

"So it's Kimmie's fault? You just break up with me with out explanation from me on to what was happening?" Tears start to pour out of my eyes, "ashley I am so unhappy when I think about you and this pain in my life. Let me share it with Kimmie. Who was one of the two reasons we got together in the first place."

"What do you mean?" She moves to sit next to me.

"She was the reason you posted those videos of your angelic voice. With out her you would've kept yourself from the world and I would've never met you the way I did. You would've been another fan who got my autograph, and I wouldn't have gotten the chance to get to know you run away with you and get caught. I'm still here trying to get better and I think I've met someone who can help with that."

I look up and around my room and there wasn't any sign of ashley anywhere. I pulled my knees up to my chest and start to cry harder. Why do I have to see her. I wonder if she's with Kimmie right now telling her all I said to her or trying to convince her to never see me again.

My door opens slightly and not to my surprise it was my mother. "Hey shawn, I saw Kimmie rum out of here is she not coming for dinner?" She asked.

I shake my head and keep my head in my knees. She comes closer to me and sits right next to me pulling me into a hug. "Now I don't know what happened but things are gonna be okay. You're still alive and getting better. You're going to go back on tour soon enough and maybe ashley will leave your thoughts alone.

I sniffle a bit, "she's not just in my head. She's in kimmies too. We both hear her and see her. And this is the first time in a while where I haven't felt alone mom. Kimmie makes me feel less insane."

My mom rubs my shoulder while I cry into her. "Would you like to help make dinner to help get your mind off things?" She asked me.

I nodded slightly and stood up to help my mom off the ground.

*****

Poor Shawn....
I'm gonna see him next week I think I'm pretty sure haha

Much love and muffins
Kimmie