1- you've got a friend in me

It was 1948 in a small beat down diner in pennsylvania when Margo Robbins met Alice Cullen.
Alice had visioned herself meeting her mate, Jasper Whitlock, and during her impatient wait she noticed someone the same kind as her. Alice being her confident and friendly self decided to pass time by sitting with the girl and discovering more,
they got talking, happy that they had met someone like them, except Alice soon learnt that Margo wasn't quite the same as the pixie vampire.
'a Hybrid?' Alice asked, curiosity dripping from her tongue.
Margo explained her story and Alice made sure to keep in contact with such a peculiar and intriguing character.

~|~

Margo was wandering through the secret garden miles away from the place she was staying, she was singing under her breath with the delicate flower between her fingertips.
A sudden noise of feet landing from jumping off the tree interrupted Margo's song, she looked up to see her friend.
'Alice, what a pleasant surprise!' the brunette smiled, embracing the pixie like girl in her arms, 'I was hoping we would meet again'.
Alice stepped to the side, 'Margo, meet my mate Jasper', Jasper gave a short 'hello ma'am' which Margo returned with a smile.

Margo never got the honour of meeting Jasper in that old diner for she had to leave before he arrived but Alice made sure to tell her all about their love through letters that the friends often sent to each-other.

'What brings me your company?' Margo questions, she loved Alice but knew that her sudden visit came with reason. Margo listened to the pair as they told her all about the new addition to their coven, including the backstory of Renesmee's birth and clearing up the plan for them to introduce Margo to Aro in order to prove their innocence.

'she is just like me!' Margo exclaimed with a bright smile, 'I've never met any other human/vampire hybrid before'. It was true, Margo was close to believing that she was the only one- she had longed to meet another.

'will you help my family?' Alice asked, a look on her face that you couldn't say 'no' to.

'of-course i will'