21- bloom

One week has passed since Margo was thrown into her depressive episode, Bella felt immense sorrow for the girl, the sight having flashed herself back to when Edward had abandoned the teenager which also sent her into a hole similar to Margo's curr...

One week has passed since Margo was thrown into her depressive episode, Bella felt immense sorrow for the girl, the sight having flashed herself back to when Edward had abandoned the teenager which also sent her into a hole similar to Margo's current situation. Bella and Rose were the only people the sad girl allowed in, the newborn read to her most of the time as Margo was too unmotivated to do so herself whereas Rose ensured her mate was clean, often washing her hair despite the difficulties of Margo's refusal to reciprocate.

Alice was only getting the same vision when looking at Margo's future, hoping to see life and colour but unfortunately was only met with grey and melancholy. She wanted so badly to push her into the direction of happiness, asking Jasper to try and assist on more than one occasion but the empath refused. Jasper knew what it was like to be depressed, he had faced the issue before when killing newborns for maria. The holes he found himself in were difficult to climb out of, but he did once he met Alice. Nothing else helped him besides his mate, hence why he was refusing to intervene as he truly believed, if not herself, then Rosalie was the only one to pull Margo out.

Esme felt lost, she felt restricted in her own home. All she ever wanted was to be a mother, and technically thats something she has achieved, but, a mother was supposed to protect her young ones from things that hurt them. How could Esme protect Margo when it's Esme's presence that brings the grieving girl so much pain? Carlisle had walked in on Esme trying to style her hair differently in a desperate attempt to carry less resemblance to Fiona, while the gesture was quite adorable Carlisle had to have a word with his wife. He could see she was beating herself up about something she couldn't control, but he also appreciated the fact that Margo could not control her emotions either. It was a difficult situation to deal with, neither were to blame but there was still a tension in the home.

Edward refused to let Renesmee see her aunty Mar in such a state, which annoyed Bella to no ends. Bella was raised and exposed to all sorts of things, drugs, alcohol, abuse and plenty of mental health conditions. This meant that by the time she was a teenager she was well aware and a good friend to go to when someone was struggling with something, and thats what Bella wanted of her daughter. She didn't want to protect her daughter from harsh realities of the world because no matter how much she hated it she had to accept that one day she won't be there to protect her daughter, so she thought it best to teach Renesmee how to protect herself. Ofcourse she couldn't do this unless the younger girl knew about the so called 'dangers' of the world. Edward didn't understand, another flaw in their relationship that they constantly had to tackle, the two were raised in different era's which taught different morals and values, raising a child together proved difficult with their different parenting techniques.

Bella, of course, usually gets her own way which meant Renesmee got to see her aunty Mar after weeks of not knowing what had happened. The previously young girl had grown during their time apart, now resembling a ten year old, which was something that acted as a shock to Margo's system making her realise the time she was wasting away.

'Aunty Mar!' Renesmee sang, skipping into the room that her father tried so hard to keep her away from. She ran up to her aunt and hugged her tightly, ignoring the sad look on her face.

Margo looked at the girl, shocked at the height, 'Oh renny' she sighed into a smile, 'hello'. The two shared a moment which carried out into hours of talking and giggling. The family sat down stairs, smiling at the sounds of laughter emitting from both of the girls. They knew that if this didn't do the trick then one more small push would push Margo back into place, and they were right.

Renesmee skipped up to her aunty rose, nodding at her, the secret sign the two had agreed on. Rose nodded back, stroking her nieces face as a sign of gratitude and with that she left to go retrieve the package. Once she had what she needed, Margo's room was the next destination as she knocked three times and walked straight in to see her sat up at a desk mindlessly brushing her hair.

'You're getting dressed?' Rose asked, hiding the shock in her voice incase the surprise triggered Margo to give up and dive back into the duvets she made as her home for the past month. Margo gave a small smile and nodded, 'i suppose you'd need something to keep your legs warm' Rose sighed, lifting up her gift.

Margo gasped, dropping the hairbrush and speeding over to the beautiful blonde, kissing her with all the passion her frail body could offer. She departed their lips much to Rose's dismay, looking down at the gift in her hands- 'how did you-'.

The two looked at eachoher knowingly and spoke at the same time- 'Alice'. They burst into a sound of euphoric laughter. 'I'll see you downstairs' Rose left, but not without kissing Margo once more.

The family waited once more, anticipating for the girls arrival. They grinned from ear to ear at the sound of her frantically rushing down the stairs, sliding into the room and doing a little dance. Margo shuffled around and wiggled her toes, looking down at her black and yellow striped tights before showing her family a bright and cheesy grin.

'She's back' Emmett laughed at the bubbly girl they missed so dearly.

Margo rushed up to Esme, giving the mother a big kiss on the cheek which no doubt left a pigmented red lip-stain on the pale cheek. They embraced each other as Rose repeated the previous statement her brother made.

'She's back.'