18- solutions

'how can this be? never has a vampire existed of who possesses more than one gift!' rose exclaimed, her hand linked with margo's for comfort. carlisle's eyes widened at the realisation.

'Aro will want to see her, he's going to want her on his team' edward mumbled, 'and if she disobeys then another battle may break out, our coven will be deemed as too powerful'. carlisle began pacing as his son spoke what was on everybody's mind, 'we'll be classed as a threat, and none of Aro's threats win or survive'.

'enough!' Jasper yelled, causing everyone to freeze, he was not one to raise his voice but the feelings of the room was overwhelming him. 'i can feel you are all stressing out and i can't deal with that on top of margo's anxiety and fear', alice placed her hand on his chest.

'he doesn't need to find out' margo whispered, before anyone could interject she continued. 'my power is manipulation, maybe my ability to see the dead is simply me manipulating the barrier between life and death? and if it isn't and i truly do have two ability's then that's bloody cool and no one is ruining that, especially some greasy king like Aro!' margo grinned, jumping up and running over to the piano where her phone was sat.

emmett boomed a laugh at margos comment on aro's appearance, muttering 'that's my sister' in pride. while rose simply gushed, she felt honoured that she was destined to be with someone like margo.

'what are you doing, love?' rose called, watching her mate typing on her phone.

'i'm planning another trip to the clearwater house, once you guys show me what harry looks like then i can go and see him. leah and seth are still struggling with the loss of their father, i can tell, and they need closure! i can help'