4- penny for a thought

Margo was sat on the sofa reading a book that Carlisle had given to her, you're family, Margo, what's ours is yours. Carlisle's words had meant so much to her, 150 years she had been alive- 90 of them spent living alone- her only company had been her best friends rare visits.

She had yet to tell the cullen's about her friend, Astrid. Infact, the thought of Astrid had completely left her mind until she realised the witch didn't know where she was. Astrid was incredibly smart so Margo trusted that she would soon find her.

She didn't know how the family would react to witches, hence why throughout these two weeks that Margo had been living here she had yet to mention the magical being. During the weeks Renesmee had taking a strong liking towards her, Jacob felt the same- he was simply happy that Nessie had someone she could relate to on a deeper level.

Margo had gotten close with everyone except Esme and Rosalie. Now, with Esme she had a valid reason as everything Esme did, managed to bring up memories of her aunty. They were so similar, Edward caught onto the issue and had informed Esme. Esme being the supportive motherly person she is wasn't mad, upset or hurt- she was simply worried.

Esme was planning on confronting Margo, she hoped to be able to help Margo learn to heal and finally grieve her aunt. Then, hopefully, Margo would be able to grow closer to Esme without sad thoughts of her Aunt clouding her brain every ten seconds.

Rosalie, however, was a whole other story. Margo didn't know what is was that was so... alluring. Margo didn't know what the feeling was, she had considered just about everything but just couldn't put her finger on it.

'she's your mate'

Margo dropped her book as a voice interrupted her thoughts, she looked up to see Edward standing at the doorway. 'y-you scared me' she let out a breathy laugh, picking up the book to mark where she left off, 'who's my mate?'.

'Rosalie... sorry i was reading your mind, i didn't mean to intrude but you're not one to talk about feelings and i wanted to see what's wrong' Edward rambled, his apology caused by the constant times Esme had scolded him for intruding in on people.

Margo shook her head, 'hey, if you got something- flaunt it' she shrugged. She wasn't going to be mad at someone for using their gift.
'you should tell yourself that' Edward smirked, causing Margo to roll her eyes. Edward had been caught up on why Margo didn't want to use her gift.

'how do you know', Margo patted the seat next to her for Edward to sit, 'about Rosalie being my mate... how did you know'. Edward looked at her, her mind read many emotions, confusion, excitement but somewhere hiding was fear.

'Alice is having visions, of you both. You should get to know Rosalie, she's not that bad- besides, you both look really happy in the visions' Edward smiled.

Margo let the thought linger, 'I'll talk to her soon'

I MADE MY OWN GIF IS IT OKAY HAHAALSOTHANKYOU TO EVERYONE VOTING AND ADDING MY STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY, IT MEANS A LOT!!

ALSO
THANKYOU TO EVERYONE VOTING AND ADDING MY STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY, IT MEANS A LOT!!