6- mission love

'tea for aunty Mar' Renesmee giggled, handing Margo a cup of tea, 'aaaand, um' Renesmee furrowed her brows realising that Rosalie doesn't drink.

Rosalie shook her head, 'i'll drink it just for you' she smiled causing Margo's heart to flutter. she really does adore children. Renesmee passed a cup of tea, 'and tea for aunt Rose'.

Renesmee sat down at the small table, it was quite the comical sight. two fully grown women crouched onto tiny chair at a small pink table.

'and tea for the little one' Margo booped Renesmee on the nose, this time it was Rosalie's turn to admire the behaviour of Margo when with a child. every time Margo called Renesmee 'little one' Rosalie's frozen heart seemed to melt a little.

'why didn't you want a tea party with the others?' Rosalie asked, both Margo and her were clearly thinking it seeing as Renesmee never spent time with the pair together. If Renesmee was with either Margo or Rosalie then the other wasn't there.

'Because then i wouldn't get a new dress' Renesmee grinned, the pair heard Alice's groan from the other room- 'they weren't supposed to know about that Ren!' - Alice's voice became louder as she got closer and soon enough the pixie vamp was in the room.

'new dress?' Margo questioned while Rosalie stood up, 'Alice?' Rosalie asked with a unimpressed look on her face. Alice simply rolled her eyes, 'I know you know about being her mate, and you havnt acted on it yet!' Alice scolded Rose, Margo felt protectiveness and anger bubble in her throat. 'and you!' Alice looked at Margo, 'Edward straight up told you that she is your mate, and you're yet to make a move too!'

Rosalie kept on her poker face while Margo blushed ferociously, 'and what has this got anything to do with little one getting a new dress?' Margo asked while Rosalie exclaimed 'what's a tea party going to do?'.

Renesmee took control, 'the plan was for me to get you two in the same room and lock the door until you realise your feelings and evidently fall in love and get married and live happily ever after' Renesmee's eyes lit up at the thought of her aunts being happy and in love, 'in return, i get a new dress!' she grinned while Alice mouthed the words as if they had been practicing- which they had.

'and how do you think you're going to manage to lock us in here together?' Rosalie sassed Alice, speaking too soon as her sister and niece ran out of the room locking the door while giggling 'like this!'

————————————

The two hadn't spoken other than the odd 'this is stupid' or 'i'm gonna kill Alice'.

Margo had finished her tea long ago and Rosalie pushed hers towards her, indicating that she was offering it to her. Margo smiled gratefully while holding the new cup in her hands.

'start talking!' Alice yelled from another room causing the two to awkwardly look at eachother.

'how long have you known we were mates?' Margo whispered, looking at the beautiful vampire in-front of her. Anyone else would feel intimidated by her beauty but Margo was too busy being in awe.

'since I saw you' Rosalie shrugged as if she didn't care when, deep down, she was over the moon. Margo replied with a simple 'oh' and sipped on her tea. 'i'm not good with love' they said at the same time, to which they chuckled.

'talk to me about it' Margo watched Rosalie as she sighed.

'I thought he loved me, and I thought I loved him' she shrugged, 'until one night, I was walking home and it was dark. He was there with his drunk excuses of friends, I was weak and vulnerable back then' she shook her head in anger 'He took advantage of that, allowing his low life friends to join in'

Margo's heart clenched at Rose's story, 'I'll kill him' Margo always became violent when wanting to protect someone, it was quite funny seeing someone -who would cry at a dying bee- state that they would take another's life, 'all of them, I'll kill them'.

Rosalie smirked at the idea of being able to kill them once more, 'no need'. Margo stood up in disbelief, 'no need? no need!? those filthy disgusting creatures deserve torture!' her voice raising.

'no need because i've already done so' Rosalie felt strongly attracted to Margo's protective side. She laughed at her reaction which was joined with a simple 'oh um yes ofcourse'

'what about you?' Rosalie asked, seeing as she had just opened up about her love experience she wanted something from Margo.

'what about me?' Margo walked out to the balcony, realising that they weren't actually locked in the room.

'love, ever had it?' Rosalie followed her.

'I don't believe in love' Margo shrugged, it wasn't necessarily the fact that she didn't believe in love itself, more so the fact that she didn't believe she could be loved.

'elaborate' Rosalie found herself having to push Margo further when she spoke about things. Margo had a fear of saying too much, doing too much or simply being too much to handle, that was one of the issues with Harrison and was why she thought she couldn't be loved.

'there are two kinds of people in this world. hopeless romantics and realists' she sighed, hating the choice of topic.

'I mean, who decided that us woman needed a man in our life to make us happy? they aren't all that ya know' she laughed but Rosalie was silent

Rose stepped towards Margo, their lips almost touching, Rose sighed causing tingles to erupt on Margo's lips. 'who said it had to be a man?' Rosalie smirked before swiftly turning around and jumping off and walking into the house -Margo heard Alice sigh 'I should have seen that you'd find a way out'-leaving a dumbfounded Margo left on the balcony with her lips parted, eyes wide and her heart racing.