8- liability

her fingers gently pressed each key, playing the beautiful melody that she had composed after Harrison had left her. Margo sang quietly under her breath,
'They say, "You're a little much for me, you're a liability
You're a little much for me"
So they pull back, make other plans
I understand, I'm a liability
Get you wild, make you leave
I'm a little much for e-a-na-na-na, everyone'

'you play?'
Margo pressed down hard on the wrong key due to Edwards unexpected voice, margo turned around to see the father leaning against the door frame, 'you scared me' margo released a breathy laugh'
'piano, you play?' Edward repeated, Margo played a few notes before shaking her head.  
'not as much as i used to, aunty taught me but um in answer to your question. yes, yes i do play'

'you know-for a vampire with heightened hearing that can hear within a 20 mile radius- i make you jump quite often' Edward sat down next to Margo, she nudged his arm jokingly whispering 'oh shut up'.

'what was that song?' Edward asked, receiving the answer before Margo spoke due to mind reading. 'you wrote a song about a breakup? ah, i see so it's your vice.' Edward spoke her thoughts.

'what's a vice?' renesmee asked, skipping joyfully into the room. Margo smiled at the young girl as she successfully climbed onto the piano, sitting comfortably.

'a vice is a coping mechanism, so, aunty mar here will write a song about whatever it is that she is dealing with' Edward explained to his daughter, she nodded understandably. 'maybe she's written a song about how much jacob stinks' Edward sighed under his breath causing Renesmee to scold him.

Rosalie watched from the hallway, wanting to know the meaning behind the song. she smiled at the sight of Margo and Edward playing the piano together while Renesmee swayed along.

————————————————-

'so, you're too much for harrison?' Rosalie asked her, once again Margo jumped at the sudden voice.

brows furrowed joined with a blush on her cheeks, 'that's what he told me'. Margo's voice was filled with sadness at the thought of Harrison's harsh words.

'you're a lot to handle, you know? i mean, the smallest of things you make such a big deal. it's quite overwhelming'

Harrison often cancelled Margo's plans, excusing that he wanted to visit friends. little did she know he was simply trying to take small breaks away from her.

'i dunno, maybe he's right' Margo shrugged, his opinion of her mattered greatly in her mind. Rosalie made her way over to her, shaking her head in disagreement.

'he didn't deserve you, you're wonderful and the fact that you make small things - big is adorable. i mean, who else would have a heart palpitation because they were excited about having a new note book to write in?' Rosalie smiled at the memory from last week when Carlisle gifted her with a song writing journal.

Margo looked down, blood rushing to her cheeks. 'who knows? maybe you'll write a love song soon' Rosalie smirked, 'you have a beautiful voice'

and just like last time Rosalie sweeped away leaving a shocked Margo on her own with only her racing heart for company.

JUST A FILLER CHAPTER
PLS LISTEN TO THIS IF YOU WANNA HEAR THE SONG THAT MARGO WROTE
OBVIOUSLY THIS ISNT HER SONG BUT IT IS LIABILITY BY LORDE AND THIS I WHAT I WANT GER TO SOUND LIKE :)))