5- closure of a grieving heart

'Margo dear' Esme called for the hybrid, 'may we have a chat?' she smiled. Margo's heart rate sped up and everyone could sense it, Edward gave Margo a small nod of reassurance- while behind Margo, Rosalie was giving her a sincere look.
Esme led her outside, deciding it was best to get out of ears reach as it may be a personal conversation for Margo.

They walked in silence, Esme didn't want to pressure Margo into speaking about something she didn't feel comfortable with. Margo sighed in frustration at her own actions, realising how cruel it was of her to distance herself from such a kind soul like Esme. Esme didn't deserve being treated differently just because Margo couldn't get over a death.

Margo shook her head, 'i'm sorry' she interrupted the peace and quiet. Esme looked over to her, raising a curios brow, 'for distancing myself'.

Esme smiled, 'i'm not angry, dear, more confused at why'. Her words cut deeper into Margo's already large gash that was bleeding guilt and anxiety, Esme was so sweet she did not deserve Margo's arrogant actions.

'you remind me of my aunty, i know it's been decades since her passing but i had never grieved before so i ignored her death and acted as if she was away for a vacation. Ofcourse it's not your fault that you are similar to her, i mean, you have not done anyth'- Margo's rambling was cut off by Esme hugging her. Margo undoubtedly broke down into tears at the kindness of the covens mother figure.

'sweetie, it's okay' Esme whispered

———————————————————

For hours the two had sat in the woods, talking. Margo spoke about her Aunty while Esme gave Margo grieving advice, their conversation helped Margo get over herself and move on.

The pair walked back into the home, laughing at a story Esme was telling. 'better?' Edward asked, leaning against the doorway, 'better.' Margo nodded. Edward smiled, leading the two upstairs to where the rest of the family were sat.

Rosalie smiled at the sight of Margo, for an odd reason she had missed her presence despite her only being absent for a few hours. 'Aunty Rose and Aunty Mar' a small voice caused Rosalie and Margo to look over at the piano. Renesmee was sat there grinning from ear to ear, eyes bright with excitement, 'care to join my tea party?' She out on her famous puppy dog eyes.

Edward chuckled at his daughters thoughts, according to her mind, Alice had bribed Renesmee to get Rosalie and Margo in the same room together to start actually talking to one another. In return, Renesmee was going to get a new dress.

Rosalie and Margo looked at eachother, shocked that Renesmee wanted the two of them and no-one else. 'ofcourse, little one' Margo nodded, Rosalie agreed and the three amigos left the room.

SORRY FOR THE BAD GIF, IM NOT GOOD AT EDITING LOLOLOLOL