9- jealousy

'Renesmee really likes you, ya know?' Jacob smiled, Margo and himself were in the kitchen cooking up a meal for Renesmee and themselves seeing as the young girl wanted Jacob to join them for dinner. Margo wasn't fussed and Esme was more than happy for them to use the kitchen, so that lead to the hybrid and shape shifter to have some bonding time over some spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread.

'i'm glad' Margo sighed, since she found out that there was another one of her kind she wanted more than nothing to have them like her. i mean, how ironic would that be ? making it your life goal to meet one specific person just for them to dislike you.

'and i know we haven't spoken yet but you mean a lot to her -and with her meaning a lot to me- i guess i care about you too' he sarcastically rolled his eyes, laughing, causing Margo to playfully nudged his arm. 'but really though, Margo, if you need anything i'm the man... with the plan?' the two erupted into a display of laughter.

'why thank-you kind sir' she smirked at Jacobs effort to be nice.

'but', he dragged out the word, 'if you hurt her, i will... um i will' he panicked trying to think of a threat, instantly ruining the bad-guy/intimidation act he was pulling off.

His eyes lit up at the sight of the two baguettes that were to be used for garlic bread, holding one in his right hand like a sword he glared at Margo. 'i will defeat you with my almighty sword!'.

Margo held one for herself, 'it is not i who will be defeated' she yelled in a deep voice before commencing a playful battle. Renesmee watched from the table, giggling at their antics.

They hit eachother with their 'swords' before Jacobs had broke in half, he picked up a clove of garlic before throwing it at Margo.

'die vampire! die!' he screamed, Margo played along by falling dramatically to the floor.

'Renesmee!! help, i'm melting !!' she gasped, the young girl ran towards her aunty playing along. Margo grabbed her and began tickling, Jacob joined in and all three were a giggling mess.

'your stupid food is burning' Rosalie snapped after walking in to see her mate getting a little too close to wolf boy. The laughter stopped as the group looked up to see Rosalie storm off, Renesmee and Jacob went back to playing around but Margo sat there with a sad and confused face.

she didn't know why rosalie was angry but she didn't like it, she wanted her happy.

——————————————-
( lines like this are Rosalies thoughts)

Margo walked into Rosalie's room, spotting the blonde standing out on the balcony. She slowly walked towards her, Rose obviously knew she was there but didn't acknowledge her yet, still with her back towards the hybrid.

'Rosalie' Margo called, she was planning on approaching her about the kitchen incident, desperate to know what had angered her. Rosalie turned to face her, raising a brow to silently ask 'what do you want?'.

behind the 'i don't give a shit' facade of rosalies, behind it all, she was secretly over joyed that Margo had come to see her.

'i just came to check on you, wanted to make sure you were okay?' Margo grinned, Rose's frozen heart melted but she still had the jealousy from earlier brewing in her stomach so she snapped at Margo. hide your emotions with anger, if she knows you like her then that leaves you vulnerable.

'don't you have a dinner to eat or did that dog already cremate it' the blonde had anger lingering in her tone, she expected Margo to be sad but instead she was smirking.

'oh my goodness' Margo smiled, causing Rosalie to furrow her brows- 'what?'- Margo laughed before saying 'i cant believe it'.

This made Rosalie frustrated as she repeated her question, 'what?'.

'you, my sweet love, are jealous' Margo grinned, Rosalie had so many emotions rushing through her.

Happiness. happiness for being called 'my sweet love'.
Shock. shock that Margo had accused Rosalie of being jealous.
And, anger. anger because Margo was right.

Rosalie started to ramble on about how she isn't jealous and how it's ridiculous for the brunette to think such a thing but soon she was cut off by Margo's lips pressing softly against hers.

At first there was no movement, but then Rose melted into the kiss. They held eachothers hands before Margo released the kiss, going in for a single peck. Rosalie stared in disbelief, before having time to take in the situation, Margo let go of one hand while squeezing the other. They stayed there for a while smiling at eachother.

(I KNOW ITS BAD HAHAHA SHUSH)

'lie with me' Margo pulled Rosalie towards the bed, she laid down comfortably on top of the duvet. 'come on, clearly out of us two it's not me that's going to bite'

Rosalie laid down next to her mate, shocked as Margo rested her head on Rosalies chest. Rosalie was stiff but soon relaxed into the position, playing with Margo's hair.

Eventually, Margo fell asleep.

Actually, this is quite nice.

(( let me know what you think of this book so far!! do you have any ideas?? any scenes you want between margo and another character, i'm trying to build a slight brother bond between her and edward and then a best friend type bond between her and jacob :) )