10- dive

margo's eyes fluttered open, the reflection of the window had instantly caught her eye. dissapointed lingered in the pit of her stomach as she noticed she wasn't met with an image of rosalie in bed, instead she saw that it was a large bed only accompanied with herself.

sighing as she stood, margo let out a small squeak when stretching her arms- something rosalie would have smiled in awe at had she still been laying in the bed. instead, rosalie was outside arguing with jasper.

_______       ____________________         _______   Rosalie glared at her brother, she had met him in the kitchen a few minutes prior and as soon as she saw jaspers smirk she had jumped to the farthest of conclusions. she thought back to her instant shift in moods the night before, how she had gone from the greenest jealousy to melting at the touch of her mate, she could only assume jasper had toyed with her emotions.

'Jasper Hale don't you ever think about manipulating how i feel again, i do not want to be with margo. not only is it not fair for her to be strung along but what about me? you've put me in a god awful situation to have to tell that girl that i don't like her, let alone love her!' rosalie exploded at her brother, taking steps towards him after each word.

Before jasper could debunk his sisters ridiculous theory, she stormed away. he sighed and shook his head, he looked up at the balcony to see a blurred figure rushing back into the house. the slight smell of fresh apples told him that margo had heard, and no doubt believed, what rose had said.

___________________   _____   _______________ 'Daddy' renesmee called out to her father who was laying down with his wife, he glanced over his shoulder, cutting off the laughter between the couple.

'what's wrong renesmee?' he question, smiling at his daughter to encourage her to speak up.
renesmee shuffled on her feet, 'um, well aunty margo is singing on the piano again' she frowned. edward furrowed his brows, confused as to why the pleasant scenario was causing his daughter such sadness.
a moment of silence passed and renesmee finished her sentence

'and she's crying'

.

margo played the melody on the piano, singing out random lines as they came to her head. 'maybe i came on too strong, maybe i waited too long'. strong sadness started over powering her voice as she began to belt the words ' but don't call me baby, unless you mean it. don't tell me you need me, if you don't believe it. so let me know the truth, before i dive right into you' margo's voice gave way and her fingers shook causing her to press multiple incorrect keys.

the girl began to break down just in time for edward to rush in and hold her, he rubbed her back and whispered words of encouragement into her ear. after a few tears and many deep breaths, margo looked up at the brotherly figure through her soaked eyelashes.

thanks to edwards telepathy, she didn't have to relive the pain of explaining her situation. instead, edward started a conversation of margo's favourite topic- her childhood.
' i bet you wore the most fashionable clothing as a child' he smiled at the image read through her mind of little martha dressed in dungarees and the brightest black and yellow tights.

'oh ofcourse, i owned these spectacular tights i would wear them everyday' she grinned, 'unfortunately i grew so fast and tights only fit so long. i grew outta them and we never found them in any shops' she frowned at her younger selfs devastation.

( this chapter ending may be confusing like 'why is this bitch talking about bumble bee tights the fuck' but if you've seen 'me before you' then you know where i'm going with this ;) )