Catcalled

Kenzie's POV
Hi I'm Mackenzie but my friends call me Kenzie or sometimes Kenz. I just moved from Pittsburgh to LA with my sister Maddie. She already has a bf named jack and I made friends with my neighbors Lauren Brynn and Annie. Today is my first day of school and I'm not too happy about it. I woke up to my phone blowing up from texts from my friends in the group chat.

Lolo; good morning yaaaa
Lolo; rise and shine sleepyheads!!
Anns ; why are you up??
Brynny; no wrong q. **why are you so happy??
Kenz; yeah it's Monday!!
Lolo; I'm happy because it's Kenzie's FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
Kenz; ughhhhh
Anns; omg I totally forgot!!
Brynny; now I'm happy!!!
Lolo; Kenz we're coming over to help you get ready!
Kenz; k.
Kenz; wait what?!
A; too late already here.

I curse under my breath and kick the guy I had slept with the night before out of my room and into the bathroom with his clothes for him to leave when my friends were in my room... last night my sister had a party and long story short I ended up in bed with him....
I ran downstairs because someone was spamming the door bell. I swing the door open and they were all there.
K; you guys are so annoying.
I state and they just laugh.
We walk upstairs and they go to my room as I sneak the guy out of my room and out of the house. I kiss him bye and he gets in his car to leave. I close the door and turn around to see my friends glaring at me.
L; want to explain?
K; uhh.. nope.
B; well you're going to.
She said crossing her arms.
K; fine.
We walk up to my room and I tell them. For some reason Lauren looked sad.
K; Lolo what's wrong?
L; what? Nothing.
A; that's a lie. She's sad because she thought you and her brother would make a cute couple...
B; and that was her all time crush since 7th grade.. and we're 16 now so... 3 years??
K; omg Lolo I'm so sorry!
I pulled her into a hug.
K; and I don't like him. I was just.. Drunk..
She nodded her head.
Lolo; ok now please go take a shower.
I laugh and go take a shower. When I'm done I change into a cute outfit.

L; omg cuteeeB; yeah Lauren's brother will definitely fall for you

L; omg cuteee
B; yeah Lauren's brother will definitely fall for you.
K; eww!
They all laugh.
I curl my hair in waves and put on natural makeup.
A; ok why do you look cuter than I ever will??
K: aww.. thanks put that so isn't true!
L: omg I just realized me and Kenzie are the only ones who are single out of us. Brynn is a dating This Guy names Brandon and Annie is dating a guy names Carson.
K; omg single goalzzz
I say as I high five Lauren.
B; ok we should get to school now.
Brynn said giggling. We walk out to Lauren's car and drive to school. When we get out of the car everyone's eyes fall on us. I whispered to Brynn.
K; why are they staring at us?
B; one thing we forgot to mention... we are the most popular girls at school.
K; oh that's nice. I could've had a heads up tho.
I whispered annoyed as we walk into the school. I already know where my locker is and I know all my classes because me and mads came after we moved to find out... we walk to our lockers and there are a lot of guys staring at me. When the hall fills up with students I was by my locker getting my books. A lot of guys had hit my ass as they pasted by. You would think that I would be used to it because it would happen all the time at my old school... it's actually why I left... and because it happened so much I was almost raped and killed myself.. but anyways... I walk to home room with Lauren.. but I don't tell her.

~~~~~
Lunch
~~~~~

I sit with Lauren Brynn and Annie at lunch and I could feel ppls stares. and some guys catcalled me and hit on me.
L; don't mind them. You'll get used to it.
I mumble under my breath.
K; I've heard that before...
B; guys!!
Brynn called across the room. I look up from my phone and saw a group of guys walking towards us. I didn't really care so I went back to scrolling through my phone.
All of a sudden Lauren started to shack me.
K; what?
I whispered to her.
L; you're being rude.
K; oh sorry.
I put my phone down and saw three guys sitting in front of us.
B; guys this is Kenzie... Kenzie this is Carson...
Pointing to a blond guy.
B; Brandon...
A guy with brown hair.
B: and Johnny... Lauren's brother.
A guy with dirty blond hair. After Brynn said Johnny.. Lauren started to nudge me with a smirk on her face.
K: ow. Lauren stop.
I whispered to her. I look back  at the boys.
K; hi...
I said awkwardly seeing how Johnny was looking at me. Suddenly some guy sat on the bench next to me and started to touch my ass and kiss my neck. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't move. He still wouldn't budge when Lauren Annie and Brynn tried to help.
C; hey! Scram dude!
Carson yelled and he finally let up and walked away angrily. I touch my neck and pull out a compact mirror. It's been happening all day.. guys sucking on my neck.... he had wiped off some concealer exposing some hickeys, leaving some himself. I quickly cover them with concealer so they don't see it but I wasn't fast enough.
B; you have other ones.. and you didn't have those this morning...
a; has this been happening all day???
I nod shyly.
K; thanks by the way.
I said to Carson
C; anytime. We're your friends now. Right guys?
Brandon nods and Johnny just sits there. He was about to say something when a girl and came and sat on his lap and they started do make out. I whispered to Lauren because the girls started to make out with their boyfriends..
K; is it ok to feel awkward??
We both laugh.
I look back up and see them staring at us.
??; who's this!
The girl sitting on Johnny said.
K; oh hi I'm Mackenzie.
I hold out my hand and she shook it with two fingers..
??; Nadia.
She then went back to making out with Johnny and Lauren whispered to me.
L; come on let's go to the bathroom.
K; it seems they're the ones that need to go to the bathroom.
We both laugh and walked to the bathroom still laughing.