Sleepover pt 2

Previously
L; I dare you to play 7 minuets in heaven with Johnny.

Kenzie's POV
I can't believe she just freaking said that.
K; no!! He'll give me an STD or something!
They all laugh and the smirk falls off Johnny's face.
K; what's the consequence?
L; 7 minuets in heaven with mark.
Mark looked shocked and Nadia looked sad.
L; choose.
I rolled my eyes and stood up. I walk over to them. They were both sitting on the ice cream sandwich chair (look at picture in the last chapter) I look at both of them then at Nadia. I sigh. I reach down and take his hand. I pull him into the closet and close the door. Johnny stood there a smirked.
L; timer starts now! Do something interesting!! Rule #1!
J; so..
K; oh shut up and let's get this over with.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my hips and pulled my closer. He smashed his lips on mine and I kissed back almost right away. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me against the wall. He started to kiss down my jawline  and I pulled his shirt off. I threw his jacket off myself and his lips found my lips again.
L; times up!
For some reason I didn't want to stop. Neither of us pulled away for any other 2 minuets. We finally pulled away and I unwrapped my legs from his waist. I bit my lip and he smirked. He grabbed his shirt and I grabbed the jacket. He opened the door and walked out while putting his shirt on. I shortly followed while putting the jacket on. Everyone was smirking at us. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Lauren and Brynn.
L; so you aren't going to tell us why you were in there for an extra 2 minuets?
K; umm... does it matter?
She frowned.
K; alright I'll go... Nadia truth or dare?
N; uhh.. dare?
I smirk.
K; I dare you to play 7 minuets in heaven with mark.
She stands up and walks over to mark. I wink at mark and he nods.
After 7 minuets they came out.
K; so... any news?
N; you already know don't you?
K; maybe...
L; wait what happened??
N; Nark is real.
All the girls jumped up and started squealing while the guys covered their ears.
J; alright! Can we get back to the game now?
N; alright my turn. Kenzie truth or dare?
K; me again?
N; yes.
I rolled my eyes.
K; dare.
N; dare you to let Johnny give you a hickey.
K; what?! Why!? I already have so many!
N; I don't care! Go wipe off the concealer so he can see the other ones.
I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I wipe off the concealer to see all my hickeys... I should have 9 in total. I walk back out and sit down next to Johnny. I put my hair in a messy bun and let them look at my neck.
J; damn. Those guys really do stuff to you huh?
K; yeah... now can we get this over with?
I grabbed his hand and we start to stand up.
L; no you have to do it here.
K; why?
L; because you could easily fake it. You can go sit on the bed.
K; fine.
I rolled my eyes and we walk over to the bed. We sit down on it and I look down in sadness.
J; hey.. what's wrong?
K; uhh.. nothing.
J; oh.. ok..
K; you can start now.
J; oh.. uhh. ok..
he started to suck on an empty space on my neck. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. He grabbed my hand and brushed his thumb over the top. He pulled away and we stared into each other's eyes. I bit my lip and he squeezed my hand. I looked over at everyone and they all looked shocked for some reason. I made a confused face then looked back at Johnny. He pulled me closer to him.
J; wanna go back to my room?
He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and smirked. He pulled me up and we walked to the door.
B; where are you guys going?
K; we're going to do the the thing you and Brandon do every Wednesday so I can't come over.
I said while winking at her. Johnny pulled me out of the room and the last thing I hear from them is..
Everyone; I ship jenzie!