Are you sure you want to drink that?

Kenzie's POV
I woke up to no one else in the room. I had a huge headache and I don't remember what happened after we set the timer for Lauren and Hayden. I look back on my camera roll and see a bunch of pictures. I see one of me Carson and Brynn so I decided to post it. I then see pictures and videos of people making out and drinking. I walk downstairs and see everyone.
L; Kenzieeeee!
Lauren squealed. I plug my ears.
K; jeez Lauren take it down a notch.
L; sorry.
K; what the heck happened last night??
L; not much... we just got drunk and Hayden asked me out during 7 minuets in heaven and...
K; omg!!!! You're kidding!!
L; no...
I pulled her into a giant bear hug and we both started to squeal.
K; I'm so happy right now I could cry!
L; same!
We both fell to the floor laughing.
J; what the heck is going on?
We quickly stop laughing and jump up.
K&L; nothing...
J; ok..,
K; well I should head home. Bye Lolo.
I hug her again and make my way to the door.
J; hey what about me?!
K; bye!
I head out the door and just crossing the street I was catcalled three times. I ran inside and I saw a worried Maddie.
M; Mackenzie! Where the hell have you been!?
K; relax Maddie fine, I was at Lauren's house.
M; with who? Doesn't she have a brother? Were there guys there?
K; I was with my friends and yes she has a brother and yes there were guys there but they're my friends.
M; isn't her brother and his friends like the bad boys at the school?
K; yes Maddie! But like I said they're my friends and they all have girlfriends!
M; fine.
We both stormed off to our rooms.

I was scrolling through Instagram when I got a dm from someone I don't know.

Dude27; by baby girl wanna fuck?
                           Umm who is this??; Kenzie
Dude27; your daddy.
             You have been blocked

Kenz did you just block him? YES I blocked it! My god I'm not stupid. I mean I've been catcalled and touched and shit but no one has ever took the time to dm me!
Anyway....
I threw my phone across the room when someone came barging through my door... it's was Brynn.
B; Mackenzie! You free tomorrow?!
K; uhh.. yes.
I said confused wondering how she got into my house and why she's yelling.
B; good! Girls day! Tomorrow! 9 am sharp!We're goi to Disney land!
With that she walked out of my room and I'm assuming my house also. I picked up my phone and opened my laptop to rewatch riverdale when I got a text from a group chat.

The gang 🔥🤟
(W/ Juan, Lolo, cars, Kenz, hayhay, Brynny, brandie, Anns)
Lolo; ya wanna go to Starbucks.
Kenz; sure
Cars; sure I'll bring Anns
Brynn; me and Brandon will be there.
Lolo; cool I'm going with Hayden. John?
Juan; I'll come if Nadia can come.
Cars; ok
Hayhay; sure
Brandie; whatever.
Lolo; if it's ok with Kenz.
Brynny; ^^
Anns; ^^
Juan; why wouldn't it be ok with her?
Kenz; oh umm... nothing... it's fine. See y'all in 10?

I changed into this..

I grabbed my phone and walk to Starbucks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I grabbed my phone and walk to Starbucks. When I walk in I see everyone sitting at a table with their drinks. I walk to the table and I heard Nadia whisper something.
N; ugh what's she doing here?
I ignore the comment and I sit down next to Lauren. She hands me a pink drink and before I could take a sip Nadia decided to hate on me.
N; are you sure you want to drink that?
K; yes why?
N; well... new girl... you do want to fit into your sluty outfits by Monday don't you?
My mouth fell open in shock. So did Lauren Brynn and Annie's. They guys pretended they didn't hear anything especially Johnny.
K; what did you just say to me?
N; well you know. You don't wanna get any fater or the guys at school might stop hitting on you.
You bitch.... is what I wanted to say. Everyone was staring at us because they overheard our conversation. Me Lauren Brynn and Annie open our drinks and pored it in her... and Johnny because she was sitting on his lap. They both jumped up. Everyone in Starbucks started clapping as me Lauren Brynn and Annie walked out.

The new girl // jenzie ?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें