The truth

Kenzie's POV
*update on my life*
It's Friday and I've been catcalled all week. I also think I've been catching feelings for... someone.

Right now everyone is at Lauren's house. We're in Lauren's room bored. The door bell rings and Johnny went to go get it. He came back up with Hayden... the guy I slept with... then Lauren Brynn and Annie start to tease me.
L; ok now everyone is here... but now Kenzie...
B; just because there are boys and girls here doesn't make it a party..
A; so don't go sleeping with anyone when we aren't looking.
They all winked at the same time. Hayden goes red and I roll my eyes. But the guys looked confused.
J; what?
K; omg nothing!
I said mad but laughing.
K; we should play again.
I said changing the subject.
B; 7 minuets in heaven!
K; nooooo!
B; fine.
L; truth or dare?
We all agree and the girls smirk at me. Oh no. They still think I would look cute with Johnny...
B; I'll go first!
Brynn shouted.
B; Johnny truth or dare?
J; dare.
Brynn looked at me and smirked as I shook my head.
B; I dare you to run outside and scream I got a pig pregnant.
I cover my mouth to keep from laughing. We watched from the window and all burst out laughing when an old lady started to hit him with her purse and yell at him.
B; we should go help him.
L; yeah...
everyone; go Kenzie!
I didn't argue, I just rolled my eyes and ran downstairs. I ran outside and ran up to them.
K; Johnny! Johnny!
Old lady; you know him?
K; yes I'm his... sister.
I said lying.
K; Johnny you need to come inside and take your medication...
he starts to walk back to the house.
K; I'm sorry if he was a bother to you. Have a nice day.
I ran back inside and shut the door before I began laughing.
J; oh shut up! And I didn't need any help.
K; dude she was beating you up with a purse probably full of candy.
J: hard candy!
I giggle and ran upstairs. We sat back down in a circle and it was Carson's turn.
C; Lauren truth or dare?
L; uhh... dare.
C; I dare you to make out with Kenzie for a minute.
Everyone laughed and Lauren came and sat next to me. We look at each other and Carson starts the timer... so we made out for a minute. The guys were staring at us intensely. When the timer was done and we pulled away the guys groaned. Me and Lauren laughed and she goes back to sit next to Brynn and Hayden.
K; ok who's next?
A; me! Kenzie truth or dare?
K; truth.
A; what is the most tragic thing that's ever happened to you?
Oh shit! Do I tell them the truth? Do I tell them why I moved?
K; umm... I.. uhh..
A; you have to tell the truth.
Shit! Shit! Shit! My eyes start to water just thinking about it.
K; I was almost.... I was almost...
I can't do this...
k; will you excuse me for a second?
I stood up and ran into the bathroom. Hot tears streaming down my face. I quickly calmed myself down and realized that they're my friends and I should trust them... I walk back out of the bathroom and sit back down.
A; I'm sorry Kenzie.. if you don't wanna tell us than you don't have to.
K; no no. I should. Because you guys are my friends and I should trust you...
They all nodded.
K; umm... in my old school.. I was catcalled a lot.. and like guys would touch me and give me hickeys and shit... like they do now... umm... and it happened so much that one time I was actually locked in the janitors closet with some guy I couldn't even see his face... umm... and he... he tried to rape me... luckily I had butt dialed Maddie... my sister and heard me screaming... so she ran out of class and pulled me out.... that's why we moved... and we didn't move with our parents because they actually hit me with a belt and blamed it on me... umm..  but anyway who's next?
Suddenly they all hugged me... even Johnny.. who seemed to hate me.
K; ok... I'll go next?
They nodded.
K; Lolo truth or dare?
L; dare.
I whispered to Brynn and she nodded with a smirk on her face.
K; dare you to play 7 minuets in heaven with Hayden.
Both their mouths fell open and everyone else laughed. They went into the closet and we started the timer.