The flirty wave

Kenzie's POV
I woke up to someone banging pots and pans over my head.
K: stop!!
I high kicked one of the pans out of their hands and caught it.  I pretended I was about to hit them.
??; chill it's just me!!! Damn.
It was Johnny. My eyes fluttered open.
K; I hate you so much.
J; ok sure. Get up everyone is already up an ready.
I shot up realizing it's Tuesday.
J; woah relax...
K; where are the girls?!
J; uhh... downstairs?
I quickly ran downstairs and found Lauren.
K; Lauren Brynn Annie Nadia upstairs now!
We all ran upstairs into the closet... after throwing clothes around in Lauren's room we found an outfit... but I needed a jacket so we ran into Johnny's room and found a jacket.
This was my outfit

You may be wondering why I'm making such a big deal out of this

You may be wondering why I'm making such a big deal out of this... well.. something happened last night... I may have gotten drunk and told the girls I like Johnny... then they said I had to look great for the next week so he would like me back.... but anyway!
I quickly put on my makeup and did
I jump off of him and ran out the door. I jump in Lauren's car and they came running after.
L; here.
Lauren shoved a piece of gum in my mouth.
K; thanks.
B; here.
She shoved a granola bar in my mouth.
K; Brynn!
After a lot of chaos my hair was now straight and my makeup was messed up when we finally got to school.
K; guys!
Girls; sorry...
I quickly redid my makeup but like natural. I brushed my hair and got out of the car. You know the usual happened.. sexually harassed, catcalled, etc. I rolled my eyes and we walked to class.

It's lunch now...
k; can I have your apple?
C; sure.
K; thanks.
I take a bite of the apple.
Bra; why don't you have your own lunch?
K; Lauren stole it.
They start to laugh and a guy came up to me. I put my hand on his face and push him away.
K; alright this seriously needs to stop.
J; what? You don't like the guys giving you attention?
I scoff.
K; no. I only need one guy. All of these guys are the wrong guys. I'm just waiting for the right one to realize it's him.
I took a bite of the apple to be dramatic and stood up and walked out.

Schools over and I'm waiting for the gang outside. I'm laying down in Johnny's truck with my legs over the side watching the clouds. All the guys jumped into the truck.
J; hey Kenz.
K; hey Johnny! Come lay down with me!
He lays down next to me. We just sit there and look at the clouds. I look over at him and see him already looking at me.
K; do I have something on my face?
He laughed.
L; hey bitches!!
We sat up and now everyone starting laughing.
K; hey Lauren...
L; yeah?
K; do you have any gum?
She rolled her eyes and gave me some gum. I put it in my mouth and gave her the wrapper.
She threw it at my forehead.
K; hey!
We all laughed.
Bra; alright alright. What's the plan for today?
N; *gasp* let's call mark... and we all should go to the beach!
Everyone; ok sure.
K; alright girls, back to my place?
Girls; ok.
K; alright Johnny gave me your hand.
J; why?
K; just give it to me.
He puts out his hand and I flipped it over so the palm is facing up. I take the gum out of my mouth and kiss him... I put the gum in his hand and fold his hand. I pull away and let go of his hand. He opened his hand and realized I had put my gum in his hand. He was about to yell but calmed himself down.
J; you know what?
I look at him daringly and he puts the gum in his mouth.
Everyone; ew!
We both laugh.
K; alright bye boys.
I jump off the truck and look at the boys then I look at Johnny. I flirty waved and he ran his fingers threw his hair and bit his lip. I turn around and walk to Lauren's car. I sit in the back with Brynn and Nadia.
L; what the fuck was that?!
K; what was what?
N; that whole thing! With the gum and the kissing and the flirty wave.
B; and the whole thing at lunch. With your little speech.
A; he totally watched you walk away! He never does that!
K; listen girls... I know how to get guys.
N; omg you are a slut!
K; hey!
L; oh come one!
K; fine!
I rolled my eyes as they all laugh.