Slutshamed

Kenzie's POV
I woke up to a bunch of notifications from Instagram. Last night after we got home from Disneyland I posted a bunch of pictures of us. I was getting a lot of like on most of them... but there was one that was getting mostly hate.... it was the one with me and Johnny. There were comments like "put on some pants" "slut" "stick to one man" "he's taken slut!"
My eyes started to water and I realized I wasn't in my own bed. I look around and notice I'm in Lauren's room. I blink my tears away and take screenshots of the comments before deleting it. I look around again and I don't see anyone in here. I walk downstairs and saw the girls staring at me.
K; what..?
L; we saw the comments on your post before you deleted it...
K; oh.. uhh... that's not a big deal..
j; what's not a big deal?
Johnny walked into the room.
K; oh.. uh.. I was slut shamed on Instagram..
J; well maybe you wouldn't be slut shamed if you didn't wear slutty clothes.
he shrugged like didn't say anything wrong.
K; what did you just say?
J; I mean come on... you dress like a slut you act like a slut.. you basically are one... didn't you sleep with Hayden?
K; you got a drink or something?
I ask Lauren. She hands me a glass of orange juice and I poured it on him. I walked out of the house and went back to mine.

It's the next day and I'm supposed to meet the gang at the park. I put this outfit on..

I say bye to Maddie and grabbed my keys before heading out the door

I say bye to Maddie and grabbed my keys before heading out the door. Before I got there i picked up some pink drinks for me and the girls. When I got to the park I see everyone there.
K; heyyy bitchesss!! I got you presents!!
I hand the girls their drinks.
L; thanks!
B; yeah thanks!
A; yeah!
K; no problem.
J; hey what about us?!
I was about to answer when some guy came up to me and started to touch my ass.
??; heyy gurl. Your sweatpants don't hide that huge ass you got.
I fake chuckle and whispered in his ear.
K; remove your hand from my ass before I turn around and knee you in my balls.
With that he quickly removed his hand and ran away.
K; so as I was saying...
I turn back to Johnny.
K; I didn't get Carson and Brandon one because I don't k ow what they like... and you don't get one for being a jerk this morning. Which I think that guy just proved you wrong.
I said with a fake smile and sitting down.
J; damnnn! Alright I'm sorry!
K; it's fine.
I said. I was obviously still mad.
J; alright... he's here.
K; who's here?
J; our friend mark. You guys have never met him.
K; ok.
The guys stand up and walk to the parking lot.
B; I don't want my pink drink anymore.
L&K&A; dibs!
K; I called it first!
A; no I did!
L; no I did!
Johnny and they guys came up to the table we were sitting at with some other dude I've never seen before.
J; girls this is mark.
He gestured to this cute brunette guy.
K; hi I'm Mackenzie but you can call me Kenzie.
L; I'm Lauren
B; Brynn.
A; Annie.
M; Sup.
I look back at Lauren and Annie...
L&K&A; dibs! Dips!
L; I called it first!!
K; no I did!
A; no I did!!
L&k&a; Brynn!
B; uhhh... hey mark you want a pink drink?
J&bra&c; ohhhh
M; sure.
She handed him the drink and we glare at her.
J; so.. all the dibs were over a pink drink?
K; yeah.. what did you think it was about?
J; uhh... nothing...
Bra; that's a lie. He thought you guys were saying dibs for mark.
J; dude!
C; I swear you and Brynn are meant for each other.
We all laughed.
L; sorry taken.
A; taken
B; I'm obviously taken.
She said while kissing Brandon.
K; but you know I'm single so if y'all know any cute single guys that won't just like me because of my ass or my chest than tell em to hit me up.
I said jokingly.
J; damn you're picky.
He said with laugh.
I hit his arm playfully.
L; alright now we feel like the third wheels can you two love birds stop flirting?
We both hit her on the arm.
L; ow!
Me and Johnny started laughing and Hayden started to kiss her arm. Soon enough they were making out.
K; ugh get a room.