Scare

Kenzie's POV
K; alright bitches it's time for the beach!!
We got ready and got in Lauren's car. When we got to the beach we found the guys sitting by a fire.
L; hey boys!!
Boys; hey ladiesss
Bra; well Johnny will be here soon he went out for some beers.
K; ok....
We all sit down.
K; well there's something I've been meaning to ask you guys..
C; shoot.
K; last night... when someone dared me to let Johnny give me a hickey... I don't remember who... but when I looked over at you guys.. you all looked... confused... why is that?
M; well... uhh...
C; umm..
A; yeah...
Bra; well the thing is...
B; none of us has ever seen Johnny be so gently with a girl...
Bra; like ever.
K; what do you mean gentle he gave a hickey!
A; he held your hand!
N; and he brushed his thumb over it! He never did that to me!
K; so?
L; I think I'm gonna throw up.
H; it was just surprising.
J; what was surprising?
K; oh shit!
Johnny came up from behind me.
K; That. That was surprising.
He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. His hand rubbed softly up and down my shoulder and everyone stared at us. He noticed this.
J; what?
K; can I have a beer?
J; yes you can. He reached behind us and handed me the beer. He passed them around and with a couple beers each.. we were all drunk. Lauren turned on music.
K; omg I love this song!
It was pretty brown eyes by Cody Simpson.
J; yeah?
K; yeah. You wanna dance?
J; sure why not?
I grabbed his and pulled him up. We started dancing and he started lip syncing the song. After the song ended we both fell to the floor out of breath and laughing. Johnny looked over at me and smiled.
K; I love your smile.
J; thanks. I love your eyes.
K; thanks.
The next thing I knew i was fast asleep.

My eyes flutter open. I see everyone bundled up in a ball. I realized I'm wrapped up in Johnny's arms. I look around and see the sun rising. I see sand the ocean and then I realized we're on the beach.
K; oh shit! Guys wake up! Guys!
They all shifted and groaned.
K; guys! It's Wednesday! We're still on the beach! It's 6:30 school starts in an hour!
They all jumped up. We may be popular but we never skip school.
J; alright everyone in my truck we'll comeback after school to get Lauren's! Let's go!
We all grabbed the empty beer bottles and threw them in the Recycling bins before running to his truck. We all jumped in the trunk and Johnny got in the drivers seat.
K; what happened last night?
L; well you and Johnny were flirting none stop.
K; omg Lauren! Cut to the chase.
L; the thing is that he likes you.. he just doesn't know it.
I was about to say something but We got to our neighborhood.
J; alright everyone to their own houses! Nadia you go with Kenzie. Boys you're with me. Mark you don't go to school with us so I guess you can go home... alright let's go!
K; come on Nadia!
We all run into the houses and change.
My outfit

Yes it's Johnny's jacket

Yes it's Johnny's jacket. No I don't care. We ran outside and got in the truck.
K; come on boys let's go!!!
J; Is that my jacket?
K; yes...
j; why do you have my jacket?
K; just drive Johnny!
Everyone got in the car and he started to drive. When we got to school we were right on time. We jumped out of the truck and we walked towards the school. Johnny ran up behind me.
J; you know I'm going to want my jacket back.
K; well you aren't getting it back.
J; oh come on that's my favorite jacket!
K; so I've heard.
J; oh come on!
K; no!
J; please?
He gave me puppy eyes.
K; stop! Your eyes won't work on me!
He grabbed my hand and smiled at me.
God that smile. I bit my lip and gave in.
K; fine! But not now.
J; that's all I need to hear.
We walked into the building and everyone started staring at us. Not like the gang us like me and Johnny us. Suddenly there were these girls right in front of us and it nearly gave me a heart attack.
Girl; so are you guys dating?
K; what? No!
Other girl; omg! Isn't that Johnny's jacket?!
With a bunch of questions like that I finally made it to lunch.
I walked into the cafeteria and saw a big crowd of people. I make my way through the crowd and see Johnny and some guy beating each other up.
K; omg Johnny!
He keeps fight with the guy.
K; Johnny! Johnny stop please!
He didn't stop. Hayden Carson and Brandon ran into the circle. I hadn't even realized that I started crying. Hayden and Brandon pulled him away and Carson punched the guy in the face again. We all walked into the hallway.
K; what the fuck was that!
J; what?
K; why'd you get in the fight with that guy?! You have bruises on your face! Your lip is bleeding! What the hell happened?!
J; umm.. the guy was talking about you..
K; that's it?! You scared me half to death because he was talking about me?!
I don't know why I'm crying.
J; stop crying. I'm fine. Come here.
He held out his arms and I ran into them.
K; don't you ever fucking do that again!
J; ok alright alright I'm sorry.
He hugged me tighter and Lauren's words rang over and over in my head...
he likes you.. he just doesn't know it.