Prologue

The rain water dripped tenderly. The moon light tried hard to fight the darkness of the night to no avail. Several thunders rumbled, like it was helping the moon with its fight.

But nothing could change the darkness of that forest that night for that proud wolf. He ran and ran, while carrying something precious in his arm. No matter how many time he tripped down from tree roots or even being scratched by the thorns from bushes, he kept running.

His strong arms wrapped tightly around the bundle in his arm. Like he was carrying his own life with it. No. Even something more precious than his own life.

He was once a proud wolf Alpha, but now he was just a desperate man. His heterochrome eyes that one shone with determination and strength, now there were none of that trail left. Only sadness and desperation bleached that pairs of beautiful grey and icy blue eyes once loved by certain best mage in the kingdom.

He kept running. He knew this was the way toward his mate's home. The place that they had spent together for the past years.

But why it felt like the path just wouldn't open anymore for him? Why did it feel like so far away now that he wasn't by his side anymore?

The wolf kept running, shielding the bundle in his arm as much as he could with his arm from the rain. But he couldn't keep his tears from falling anymore.

"Midoriya!" His scream broke the silence of that night.

A sudden thunder boomed right several meters from where he had stood. The sudden light blinded the red-white furred wolf.

"Midoriya..." he said once again in another desperation. He knew no matter how many times he uttered that name, no one would come anymore. That pair of hands wouldn't reach out to take his paws anymore.

"Todoroki-kun."

The wolf gasped. He immediately opened up the bundle in his hands. His heart thumped like crazy. But he should know better already.

His mate's body was there. His dark green hair was still as fluffy as usual when his hand brushed on it. The freckle on both of his cheeks was still where he remembered it to be. And he was smiling like he always do.

But he wouldn't open his eyes anymore. Like he was sleeping soundly in Sunday morning, that no sounds would be able to wake him.

And he was cold. He always had the warmth that the wolf love to snuggle with him. But now no single warmth left.

The wolf hug the cold body of his mate. Just why did it end like this?

"WHY?!" he screamed with the last shred of strength he had and with that the last magic left in his body ran out.

The wolf kept howling and howling. He didn't even care that his voice cord breaking.

He just wanted his mate back.

A.N.
Heyyy guys!
To whoever read this... I'm super grateful... sorry for publishing prologue after chapter 1, since I think adding this prologue will add a bit more depth to this story... So yeah... have a bit sad prologue...><

This has some reference to Mili's song summoning 101... and yeah, since the story itself is based on that you will find some references through out the story

And sorry for the short prologue but any longer and there will be too much info and spoiler for the ending... so I will keep this only this 500+ words prologue

Hope you enjoy it and see you in the next chapter!

-Meli