Finally

Jungkook's P.O.V:
School has just ended and I was making my way home, and I randomly got a call. I looked at the caller ID and it was my best friend Park Jimin.

I answered the call, and I had just found out that he had got me FREE concert tickets to a group called BTS, that he is a part of, and well known my favorite artists.

After, the call had ended I had ran home. I entered the house saying "Hello" to my mom, and than ran up stairs throwing my bag on the floor, jumping on my bed smiling. I honestly couldn't believe that I was finally going to see BTS live, after all these years that I've waited.

After knowing that Jimin had gotten me tickets, I couldn't focus on nothing else but that.

(Next day)
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off *Bang Bang Bang* I had checked the time and saw it was 11 o'clock and luckily today was a Saturday. I plopped back down on my bed, but I than I jumped up from my bed and at that moment I remembered I was going to see BTS tomorrow!
I rushed, put clothes on and ran downstairs.

I found my mom in the kitchen cooking some grilled cheese. (I couldn't think of anything else) She had turned around saw me and sad.

"Finally! You're up. What made you sleep so late?" She smiled and chuckled.

"I couldn't sleep, because Jimin had called me telling me that he had gotten FREE BTS concert tickets to see them live tonorrow!" I had just gotten hyped again.

Me and my mom were talking about the plan of what is gonna happen tomorrow, I than tell her I was going to the store to get an outfit for the big event.

A few hours later, I came back from multiple stores due because you always have to have a perfect outfit for the event, and it took me awhile to pick one. I was exhausted! So, I had just took my bags upstairs with me put them down, fell on my bed and knocked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I had changed my idea of what it was going to be like, so this is a updated and changed this chapter.